Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $117.80
from $81.20
from $119.10
1,577 results
All reviews julian clary upper circle beautiful theatre special effects oxford circus stole the show west end great seats standing ovation front row dress circle my mum panto stage costumes cast performance
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Lovely theatre, friendly staff, awesome show although ice cream, refreshments are a little steep.

Felt a little like cattle being held in a holding area

Reviewed 3 days ago

If you are have any leg problems beware. I had to leave seat and stand during second half. Could not move feet backwards or forwards. The sound system for King Crimson was good. From previous visit sound quality in upper circle is not good for rock bands.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I completely understand that the theatre is historic but the leg room in the grand circle was absolutely awful! I am 5ft3 and my knees were so crushed I was in pain throughout the whole show! I don’t know how anyone over my height would cope sitting in the seats! They need to take at least 2 rows out of every section and spread the seating out! I would of happily paid extra money if I knew I’d of had room but it appears all the seats are the same. What should of been an amazing show was dampened by the severe cramped conditions.

Dita Von Teese.
Beautiful place.... historic, beautiful boxes.
Floor seating very close and very hot.
Toilets clean and well kept.
Good bar service. Nice atmosphere.
Good quality spirits

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Well off we went to the London Palladium to see The King And I.
What a nice treat it was, we booked a box and the show was wonderful.
We started the night with a glass of champagne or two, and browsed the program.
The staff in the champagne bar were lovely, really had a wonderful time..
The show was fantastic, we loved it.
It was our first time at the palladium, would highly recommend.
5***** truly wonderful

Reviewed 5 days ago

Great venue and not bad leg room for an old theatre. Seats pretty comfortable too. Sat in Row F in the Royal Circle and the view was great. Can get tap water from the bar so no need to buy expensive bottled water. Plenty of places to eat locally.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Amazing iconic venue, all the staff were really helpful and friendly. Ross Noble was brilliant. I've never laughed so much for years.

Reviewed 1 week ago

if you like progressive rock music that was honed from the 70;s on, then this band are for you.they have 3 drummers and play great music classics from past albums. they are tight with 5 star musicians and the vocals are excellent. I enjoyed the 2 and a half hour concert 100% and would see them again although the tickets at 100 pounds each for stall seats were a bit steep. Robert Fripp the original leader still as good as ever. My wife enjoyed them and this is not her usual gendre of music and I was pleased with that.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Went to see Tom Chaplin sing queen songs here.had a good view seats our comfortable. People got up and enjoyed them self which was great.they not keen on people taken photos or filming .a few people were told off for it.would love to visit this place again.didnt have a drink or eat here .

Reviewed 1 week ago

Usually one does review your own city venues however as the Palladium is used as much for gigs as for theatre, a plus and a minus.
During the interval, if there is one, you can go into Argyll Street for a cigarette and even take your beer outside, You could probably even go for a pint elsewhere and come back!
This may be a good idea as the bar shuts before 9.30.