Open today: 5:00 AM - 12:00 AM

from $45.66
from $33.83
from $36.43
21,412 results
All reviews winter wonderland speakers corner serpentine lake kensington palace princess diana memorial peter pan statue marble arch green space sunny day lovely walk walk around oxford street picnic squirrels stroll trees jog
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and partner came to London for the day and decided to "call it a day" and spend the last hour waiting for the coach in Hyde Park, I brought my A&P revision books and sat in the park revising. The park is beautiful, clean and peaceful. Nice views and you can see planes taking off and watch the world passing by. I could have spent hours here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the second time I’ve attended this event. What a great location. Once you’re in the enclosed area you don’t even know you’re in a big city, you could be in any park in the world. And I think that is why Hyde Park is so great.
It hosts loads of events over the year and it’s close to main transport links (Hyde Park Corner tube/Marble Arch tube), but once you’re in, the city just disappears so you can enjoy the park, whatever event you’re attending.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed right near here and had the chance to check it out a couple of times during my visit. I enjoy how open it is, and it is teeming with urban life, kids, families, dogs and just people chilling, boaters, cyclists and more.

It is now almost fall in London and the trees were just starting to turn. The park was packed with people taking advantage of a non-rainy warm fall day. I loved it.

2  Thank finesilver
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spend a couple of hours strolling in Hyde Park. A great place to relax. We were fortunate with the weather. The park has cafes inside so you can enjoy nice views while you sip your coffee or having a meal.

1  Thank mahamouteirek
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went when it was sunny so it was a great day out and the kids loved it. We enjoy the clean air and nice views

Date of experience: October 2018