Book In Advance

More Info
from $90.80
More Info
7,973 results
All reviews boat ride sweeney todd free drink at the end drop ride at the end guy fawkes great fun actors and actresses london's history special effects london eye audience participation time slot history lesson great attraction ripper jack queue
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Just been through the worst run I’ve ever had in a dungeon, and I’m ashamed to say it wasn’t even the actors. The actors were absolutely fantastic as always.

The problem however was with the awful group we were batched in. From touching actors, using phone lights during dark sections and even answering a phone call right in front of an actor.

Never have I seen so much disrespect in all my life. I commend the actors who still managed to stay in character and deliver a great performance; it’s just a shame it was ruined by people with no respect.

Reviewed yesterday

I had high hopes for London Dungeon as I have been to Edinburgh & Blackpool Dungeon. Both interesting! Went to the London one last weekend and was not disappointed. The actors are great at their jobs. Jokes they made were very funny and made the experience even better. Love the boat ride & the drop ride. Which is different from Blackpool & Edinburgh. The London ride is better as it drops twice! Great length of time, not too long, not too short. It was a bit full in each group you go around in. But that is expected!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

So what to do with non scared teenagers at Halloween take them to the London Dungeons. What a fab few hours we spent in there. The staff work incredibly hard and their hard work is amazing. They are funny, scary and gripping. Managed to scare my lads at times and the stories of London were fab! We have Merlin Passes so didn’t pay to get in so can’t really say if expensive but would so recommend it. If you want a bit of the murderers of London then go definitely worth a visit. Lots of people were walking out saying what fun it was! Thanks to all the staff for a great visit. Just take note you aren’t allowed to take photos whilst walking round and you are in the dungeons so just pop your phone away and enjoy the experience :)

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We visited the London Dungeon on October 30. I have not been back to this attraction for several years. The shows are still great, very interactive and spooky. Definitely not for children under 8 or 9. There is some history and comedy baked into the shows that will not be grasped by younger kids. Overall a great spot to visit if you want to get in the Halloween spirit

LondonDungeon1975, Guest Relations Manager at The London Dungeon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear zebrah2016,

Thank you for your review.

Pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit to the home of Halloween. We aim to provide a scary fun experience for all.

Sweeny Todd enjoyed your close shave!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I visited the Dungeons with a group of friends - hadn’t read anything about it ahead of time but was assured it’d be good fun and ‘right up my street’ as a fan of the creepy and macabre... jeepers this place has it in spades but with a whole host of laughing mixed in. The actors are brilliant and know well how to handle a bunch of disoriented tourists and are just superb in their roles. The props and attention to detail in the sets are really really good - but at times just the simple mix of pitch blackness and some smoke is all it takes to set off the fear factor and the Dungeon experience uses a clever blend of both to get visitors jumping out of their skins...
if you enjoy a bit of scare, a whole lot of atmosphere and even more laughs- don’t miss this.
Super value too if you avail of the offers online and well worth a little tipple in the ‘Tavern’ after - to settle the nerves if nothing else

Dear scoobydooCork

Thank you for your review.

Tickled to death to hear that you enjoyed your tour of London's gruesome history.

Mrs Lovett enjoyed MEATing you!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Brilliant fun for adults and older kids one lady had to take her child out very distressed. But for us the trip was hilarious fun. Will definitely go again.

Dear Summersun05,

Thank you for your review.

Pleased to hear you enjoyed your scary fun tour of London's murky past.

The torturer was disappointed to hear you managed to escape and requests that you come back soon so he can show you their new devices...

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

An amazing attraction, loads to see as you are ushered through history and through the various scenes. 2 thrilling rides and 110 minutes of fun, fear and laughter. A real must if you are visiting London.

Dear The-mobile-foodie,

Thank you for your review.

Pleased to hear that you enjoyed your tour of London's murky past.

The headmaster was disappointed not to keep your head!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We visited London Dungeons today and were not overly impressed.

Lots and lots of standing around waiting.

It also said 2 rides. It was only 1 at the end. And 19 shows. Most of the ‘shows’ lasted about 2 minutes.

Dear hollyandjohnny,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am very sorry to hear that you and your group did not enjoy your experience on this occasion.

We do advise that queuing times can be up to 45 minutes in length before beginning the experience. I do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I can confirm that The Tyrant: Boat Ride was unavailable during your time of visit, as our on-site maintenance department looked to swiftly rectify the unforeseen technical difficulty. I can only apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. All feedback is truly valued, as we strive to improve our experience where we can.

Kindest Regards,
Josh

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We had a really disappointed visit here. We did not actually get into the ‘show’ until nearly an hour and a half over our time slot. No explanation why and quite frankly staff were so rude! We finally got in, and the whole thing was rushed! There was so many of us in the group if you were at the back you could not see/hear anything! We were quickly ushered from one room to another, the whole experience was only about 50 minutes-1 hour long, not the 110 minutes you say!
I wouldn’t come back here, I think we just went on a bad day but the customer service was severely lacking.

Dear amb1x,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am very sorry to hear that you and your group did not enjoy your experience on this occasion, due to the stated reasons.

I wish to assure you that we at The London Dungeon aim to deliver the highest standard of customer service, as we look to create memorable moments for all of our visitors. I do apologise if this was not the case on this occasion.

Should you wish to provide a more detailed description of the interaction in question, please do via ldguestexperience@merlinentertainments.biz, and I will be more than happy to look into this.

I would like to thank you for your feedback. All feedback is truly valued, as we strive to improve our experience where we can.

Kindest Regards,
Josh

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Had an amazing time here. Staff are amazing and did everything they could for us when some of outlr group were late. Amazing day out with amazing people running it

Dear Ryan W,

Thank you for your review.

Tickled to death that you had a great day out with us and so pleased that our staff made your day.

The torturer is disappointed to hear that you managed to escape and requests that you come back soon so that all the traitors will be hung!