Wow, we spent two lovely nights in this gorgeous hotel. Our club room was comfortable with luxurious bedding and soft furnishings and the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The local area is beautiful and very well located for travel throughout the city with Paddington station just a short walk from the hotel. A must do - take a leisurely stroll from Little Venice to Camden Market along the canal as you will not be disappointed. Thank you to all the staff of The Colonnade we WILL see you again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London
- The Colonnade London England