On arrival the staff were very very pleasant however due to power shortage we had to go to another hotel in Victoria. They offered us drinks, advised breakfast would be included and paid for the taxi to this other hotel. If this happens to you and you are advised you will be moved to the Topham hotel do not go to this hotel if at all possible as the Topham hotel is horrendous and made for a very very disappointing first wedding anniversary weekend. They did offer for us to return to the Colonnade but unfortunately due to time commitments we couldn't spare the time to transfer back. Very sorry we couldn't stay here but hope to return one day for the planned weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London
- The Colonnade London England