We were going to a black-tie dinner at the Hilton Metropole but wanted to avoid a big, commercial hotel and big, commercial prices. We found this lovely boutique hotel through Late Rooms and weren't disappointed. The hotel was gorgeous and unpretentious, the staff unfailingly polite and the service spot on. We even had a delivery of a free bottle of bottled water to the room without requesting it.
We were given a discount on the breakfast, which was individually and freshly cooked, and the breakfast room was lovely, with a glass ceiling allowing us to look up into the clear blue sky.
Having booked out we then had a lovely walk around Little Venice - the finale to a wonderful, relaxing stay at the Colonnade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London
- The Colonnade London England