One of the best hotels in London, ideally located opposite Maida Vale Tube station (Barkerloo Line) and just a short walk to Paddington. Very quite, leafy, and posh neighbourhood. Very traditional type of hotel, very British and lovely large rooms with high ceilings. Best hotel and good value to stay in the Paddington area; and have even already seen some TV celebrities there too.
Very good breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London
- The Colonnade London England