$207
  • Pool
$281
$260
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
$258
$251
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$160
$149
$190
$170
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$128
$117
3,072 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebuckingham palaceprivate clubconservatory suiteromantic turndowna hot water bottlechampagne on arrivalrose petalscomplimentary snackshonesty barvictoria stationturn down servicemoment you arrivelittle toucheslounge areathe entire stafffifth floor
Reviewed September 15, 2017

After a long and exciting trip through mainland Europe, we were tired and wanted to spend a few days in London. We needed some major pampering after traveling to multiple countries. The 41 did NOT disappoint. The staff was genuinely welcoming and helpful, the hotel room was comfortable and beautifully decorated, and the main salon was a great place to sit and refresh. My husband and I plan look forward to staying at The 41 again when we visit London. I loved this boutique hotel!

Room Tip: If you're traveling to the airport, Victoria station is nearby and it's an easy train ride out.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jane B
Reviewed September 12, 2017

Undoubtedly one of the best hotels in the world in terms of exclusivity and exquisite treatment to customers. The details that make the stay unforgettable are innumerable. For a London feeling this is the place!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Albus V
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Hotel 41 is a home away from home, and we love staying here. Book as far in advance as possible as it is very popular. We worry about writing a review in case we can't get in next time we're in London - we certainly wouldn't stay anywhere else given a choice. Customer satisfaction is their top priority, and they always succeed.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank multitrips
Reviewed September 9, 2017

otel 41

London

520468664

We stayed here about 3 years ago and loved it so much we gave friends a voucher as a birthday gift. When they couldn't use it, they returned the voucher to us and off we went back to Hotel 41. Staying here is a truly a classically enjoyable experience in what great service ought to be. A small hotel occupying one floor of a building, they have a handful of rooms and a large staff so they can offer really exceptional service. I felt as if there was no "nickle and diming" you - snacks and beverages are available all day in the Executive Lounge where you can enjoy a great buffet breakfast. At night, they offer turndown service and will tidy up the room again and provide fresh towels. They place bottled water each evening by the bed. We loved being able to get a snack or drink any time of day or evening as part of our package. Staff is very professional, helpful and wonderful. For example, the airline lost my bag and the Hotel 41 staff called the airline throughout the day. When I finally received word that the bag was in route to the hotel and due in at round 2:00 am, staff arranged for someone to drop it in my room so I would have it immediately in the morning. The concierge offered to send someone to shop for me if I needed help purchasing new toiletries, etc (luckily I did not need to take them up on that offer but it was a wonderful back up when I was feeling pretty awful not having any luggage!) My husband and I have been to London a number of times and were not planning on this recent trip but jumped at the opportunity to stay at Hotel 41 again. Best hotel we have stayed in around the world. Book a room here!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank fencer87
Reviewed September 8, 2017

I've stayed in 5 star hotels around the world, and one question I ponder is, "what makes a luxury hotel different?"

I think it could be how comfortable and welcome they make you feel as a guest.

Here are some ways Hotel 41 does that:
1. Staff is waiting in the lobby to escort you to check in. You are offered a cold (or warm) drink, and taken care of immediately.
2. A personal note welcoming you is waiting in your charming room.
3. Among other things in the room: the remote control is in a baggie (they've sanitized it!), water waiting by the bed, a candle lit in the bathroom, heated towel racks--honestly, anything you could think of, it's there. And if it's not? They will get it for you. I needed a curling iron with a UK plug. I had it in less than 5 minutes.
4. The staff all know who you are. They greet you by name. The feeling that you aren't just a number. Or a price tag.
5. The absurdly comfy bed. I'm picky about this and the beds at this hotel are fantastic.

I'd absolutely stay here again. And I'm usually of the opinion that I like to try out different places, but why mess with a great system? Thanks Hotel 41!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends