“Perfection From Check-In to Check-Out”
Review of Hotel 41

Hotel 41
Ranked #1 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Dothan, Alabama
“Perfection From Check-In to Check-Out”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Hotel 41 made our trip to London an absolutely amazing vacation. The rooms, location, food, drink,and quiet elegance were the best I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. But the best part of the trip was the staff. Each and every one of them were top-notch in customer service. Lauren, who helped me plan the trip from the beginning, set the tone for our expectations. She also upgraded our room to a beautiful suite. Monika and Stefan gave us some good recommendations for restaurants and sightseeing tours. Remus, Mickesha, Siobhan, Michaela, Juiliana, Norbert, Maruis, Celestin, Florent, Peiro, Tyrone and Simone looked after our every need and want!!! Mickesha had the kitchen specially make some chicken soup when my daughter wasn't feeling well. Florent gave me some teas that he thought I would enjoy at home that I did not have the chance to try during our trip.

Piero and Norbert set out special snacks during a World Cup game when the USA was playing. A birthday cake for my daughter and other special treats were in our room when we arrived. Everyone remembered my penchant for Diet Coke and what kind of tea we drank. If my hands were full from shopping or just grabbing a drink, a staff member would insist on helping me carry things to my room.

You can read all about the food, tea and drink specials in other reviews but I wanted to highlight the staff. They were the best I have ever had the pleasure of having at any hotel!!! Thanks to all of them for making sure we had the trip of a lifetime!! If I left anyone out please forgive me!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
10 Thank MBSD2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (369)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Hotel 41 is our little expensive treat and once again the hotel did not let us down in any way. This hotel is quite simply the best place to stay in London if you want quality service which is subtle and unobtrusive. The room we used this time was perfectly arranged and the little details they provide for a couple seeking a romantic getaway are a very nice touch. They pick up on your every comment (for example I mentioned the strawberries were excellent at breakfast and what was waiting in our room when we got back that evening, a plate of delicious strawberries). There are cheaper hotels in London but this hotel is excellent value. All I can say to the wonderful staff at 41 is keep your standards up and see you in December!

8 Thank tbuae999
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Awesome entertainment I thought since I'm American I would be treated differently but they treated me just the same. I'm totally going to go to London again thanks hotel 41
because I'm living there .
That's my London experience

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
6 Thank Patrick M
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Hotel 41 is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. The attention to detail and the helpfulness of the staff was excellent. The room was large by London standards and had everything I wanted including a yoga mat.
The food was top rate. I will never stay any place else when I am in London.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Leslie G
Clovis, California
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Other hotel operators should take note of how Red Carnation runs 41. This 5 star hotel is very comfortable and the staff is terrific. Rooms are nice but what makes this hotel truly special is the Pantry where guests can get self-service tea, snacks, ice cream, etc. any time of day or night. Makes you feel like home. At first I thought the pantry would be too expensive for other hotels to adopt, but when I stopped and thought about the actual cost of the snacks we consumed it was not that much money. Granted to do the Pantry concept the hotel has to give up the idea of selling you a $10 candy bar from the mini-bar but the good vibes more than make up for it. This hotel is expensive but we couldn't help but feel like we got our money's worth.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank PstarTraveler
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stayed here as a treat as we were competing on the British 10K run, the service and attention to detail from all the team at hotel 41 was amazing, including a glass of champagne on our return from the run, much appreciated, we can't thank them enough.
We also can't wait to stay with then again soon.

4 Thank Janensam
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Don't change a thing, I cannot praise this hotel enough. The staff are amazing, friendly and chatty people. The customer service cannot be faulted as they will literally bend over backwards for their guests. The rooms are well furnished without being cluttered and the attention to detail is impeccable and the fact that they have grey goose vodka in the room mini bar is fantastic. You'll never go hungry with all the little complimentary snacks and ice creams aswell as the afternoon tea with sandwiches, scones and little cakes. When you arrive you will be told about the tradition of drinking a glass of champagne to which we were very pleased about. They have a very good selection of Brut, Vintage and Roses. I went with Gosset Rose which was delicious.
I dont want to leave, myself and my husband have had a fantastic stay and we cant wait to return to Hotel 41.

5 Thank Kerry L