11 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$514
Hotels.com$514
Trip.com$524
CheapTickets$514
Orbitz.com$514
eDreams$514
3,622 results
All reviews the executive lounge buckingham palace private club conservatory suite a hot water bottle resident manager champagne on arrival complimentary snacks rose petals red carnation honesty bar turn down service victoria station moment you arrive little touches the entire staff lounge area
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2014

41 Hotel is not a super high-end hotel. It is a welcoming ,warm comfortable little hotel with a meticulous style and staff. It has a great location just across from the Mews where the carriages for Buckingham Palace are housed, and right up the street from The Palace. There is some serious construction nearby - the rebuilding of Victoria Station, but it didn't cause any problems for those of us staying at the hotel. This is an unusual hotel idea - the housing of a small boutique hotel within (on one floor) a larger hotel. You enter off the street where there is a desk and attendant who can help with pretty much anything, and go up in the elevator to the hotel. You are guided through several hallways past guest rooms to the main reception room where everything happens. There is a living room area with a tv, a breakfast area, a library area, the reception desk and many very attentive staff members to assist with everything. You can have meals here, in your room, or next door in the larger hotel, or in the casual restaurant on the other side of the entrance. 41 Hotel is the comforting and comfortable harbor; a joy to return to after a busy day at the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Tate Museums, Harrods or any of the other myriad of London offerings.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank SagHarborAlice
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have stayed in London on many occasions but after a friend's recommendation we booked Hotel 41 for the last few days of a month's holiday in Europe. We were certainly not disappointed as the quiet "club" atmosphere, luxurious rooms and amenities were outstanding. The staff were a perfect balance of friendliness and professionalism - right from the welcome champagne to our evening departure for Heathrow. Arrangements were made on our behalf without hesitation or fuss. The availability of snacks and substantial evening food in the lounge was a bonus. Lauren and the front desk staff were wonderful and we can't wait to visit again!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank drkenbuck
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I must admit I had never heard of Hotel 41 when my husband told me he had chosen this hotel for our anniversary stay in London. However I knew it would be good as he had selected it because of its superb Trip Advisor reviews. What we hadn't anticipate was how fabulous our stay would be!!!

From the moment we arrived through the doors we experienced fantastic customer service. We were offered champagne by the Stephan the most unique, eccentric, likeable member of the Hotel 41 team. Such a wonderful way to welcome us.

The decor in the Executive Lounge is sumptuous and luxurious. The skylight ceiling allowing the afternoon sunshine to flood into the room. We later returned to this room in the evening to relax and enjoy a complementary drink and ice cream.

When we were shown to our room we were told that we had been upgraded to the Conservatory Suite. We didn't appreciate at the time how lucky we were until the member of staff kindly showed us to our accommodation. The suite consisted of a lounge area downstairs, upstairs was the bedroom, dressing room and huge bathroom. We were absolutely amazed when a button was pressed and the white ceiling folded back to show a huge glass conservatory roof! The suite was gorgeous, black and white themed luxury. A huge bed, a huge bath, a huge television and the stunning glass ceiling. We slept under that stars that evening, a truly unique experience.

Breakfast lived up to expectations. We dined in the Executive lounge which had been converted into a dining room. My husband opted for a cooked breakfast, whilst I decided to help myself to the Breakfast buffet bar. All top ingredients, and service second to none.

We really can not fault this amazing hotel. It you are fortunate enough to be able to stay here you will not be disappointed. Thank you Hotel 41 for making our anniversary stay so memorable. We literally can not wait to come back and visit!

Room tip: For a special occasion the Conservatory Suite is amazing!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank MT40
Reviewed June 29, 2014

When visiting London Hotel 41 is a must! Absolute perfection from the minute you enter the front door. The entire staff was accommodating and genuinely concerned with exceeding all of our expectations. Our dining experiences for breakfast and dinner were excellent.

During our stay we had a family emergency back in the US and the Executive Lounge was a very comforting environment for us to spend time. The staff was attentive but not intrusive.

Room tip: All rooms are suites
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank TexasTravellingMiMi
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had one night to spend by myself in London before meeting my group. This was exactly what I wanted. There is a pleasant lounge where you can get a simple meal in a club like atmosphere. I do not like going out to dinner alone so this was perfect. I noticed families enjoyed this feature as well. The staff was amazing. As soon as I checked in everyone knew my name. I do not know how they do it. I wanted a luxury stay for the night and this definitely met the desire. It is within walking distance of the the pageantry of Buckingham Palace, the city's beautiful parks and historic buildings.

• Trip type: Traveled solo