“I won't stay anywhere else!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel 41

Hotel 41
Ranked #1 of 1,070 Hotels in London
San Diego
“I won't stay anywhere else!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My BFF and I stayed here for her birthday. Thank you to Lauren, Laura and especially Remus! The service was exceptional! We loved the ability to plunder the pantry and sharing our adventure with the staff. Overall everyone was helpful, charming and catered to all our needs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Modesto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and and I just spent a few days in London and we were very impressed by not only the amazing location of Hotel 41, but also with the comfort of the bed, the amenities offered and the most courteous and helpful staff you can imagine. There was not one thing that we asked for that we did not receive immediately and with a smile on their faces. The rooms are not huge, but that was not something either of us felt bothered us, we would recommend Hotel 41 to anyone who would like to go to London...it was great!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had an excellent stay at the Hotel 41. We were there the previous year and loved the hotel so much we came back. This time was perfect too. Monica made our stay perfect both times from start to finish. I had requested dinner reservations prior to our stay and she took care of everything.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank trishh1
Abu Dhabi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My partner and I spent two night last week end at 41 and I booked the romantic package. It was amazing all the way. We had a duplex suite where each can have some privacy. I recommend this choice since the regular rooms are a bit small and sitting in front of the fireplace, drinking a glass of Champagne was part of the pleasure. The staff did not spare any efforts to make us feel home and all was done in a very professional and attentive way. Their advice for restaurants at night was very much what we were looking for. In summary, a very memorable stay and we will definitively be back

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Surfers Paradise, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

There is a reason that this hotel is ranked so highly on these review websites. I will keep this one short. I have stayed in some incredible hotels, but nothing quite like hotel 41. While the staff, rooms, services, location etc are all beyond what anyone could expect, it is the atmosphere that really did it for me. The two nights that my partner and I stayed there seem like a dream. Sooo so good. I will be back!!

Room Tip: Make sure you get a fireplace!!!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Danno1987
Basel, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

This must be the philosophie of the Hotel, this becomes evident during your stay. What a warm welcome by the charming hosts at the welcome desk, which is located in the cozy library/lounge. You feel like entering in some ones private home, which obviously is decorated in an exclusive style. The staterooms are in black and white, which gives it a contemporary touch. I enjoyed having a bathtub as well as a seperate rainfall shower, what a treat. The fluffy towels and the 100ml Penhaligon's bath and shower amenities add to the luxury. One does want to spend the full day in bed, made by Savoir and dressed with finest crisp linnen, what a feeling. I enjoyed sitting in the library close the fireplace having a drink and a barsnack, which is available around the clock. Breakfast ist partly served from a nice buffet, all warm dishes individually prepared at the guests order. The best of all are the staff. Well trained with outstanding manners, anticipating your needs. I had forgotten my hairbrush and was in London for an important meeting. I called the "what ever, when ever" button on the phone and explained my situation. 15 minutes later, i had a round hairbrush in my room, they specially went out to buy one for me and guess what, it was a complimentary service from the house. If you look for personalized services in a luxurious Environment, the 41 is the right place.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Christine S
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

41 hotel was the most amazing experience I have ever encountered on vacation. The service was superb and the staff were attentive to your needs. This is the only hotel that I want to stay in. My friends and I were treated as royalty from the time we stepped foot out of our taxi. Thanks to all the wonderful staff at 41 hotel.

• Stayed April 2013