16 people are viewing this hotel
Travelocity$556
Trip.com$556
Priceline$561
3,792 results
All reviews the executive lounge buckingham palace private club conservatory suite a hot water bottle romantic turndown resident manager champagne on arrival complimentary snacks rose petals red carnation honesty bar turn down service victoria station moment you arrive little touches lounge area
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The words, professional come to mind as do comfortable, exclusive, well thought out, excellent breakfast, comfortable rooms that are well stocked of all those little things that make a trip just a little more special. Service was excellent with lots of people to customer ratio. I had breakfast there twice and some snacks both excellent quality with high service levels. The free ice cream was a nice touch even though it was cold outside we could not resist. We asked for Transport from airports as I was also on business and this was handled professionally as well. A great hotel to stay in London for business or pleasure. I have paid a lot more in other places and got much much less.

What did they get wrong, only one thing, after Check out I got charged for food that we could not have consumed. This was handled with speed even though it was year end and the amount was returned to my account within a day or two of me raising the issue. The same can't be said for other hotels who charge you after check out for things you did pay for or never used and then you spend months after them for a refund.

Overall a excellent hotel in London well recommended and I will definitely stay there again!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank mwant999
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Myself and my husband stayed at Hotel 41 over the festive period. I would just like to say...this hotel is wonderful. The attention to detail is unbelievable. Before I had even finished my last sip of champagne, a fresh ice cold glass had been offered to me. I never had to lift a finger, anything you could possibly want was already there before you had even thought of it. I particularly liked the 'whatever whenever' button on the telephone which was an excellent touch.
The staff were fantastic and really took the time to get to know you. The girls in the lobby were extremely helpful. Amanda arranged our whole evening for us and booked us a table at Santinis which was delicious (would also recommend). The whole style of service and decor of the hotel was exactly what we were looking for and the staff made our weekend away unforgettable. I would definitely recommend this hotel and we will certainly stay here again on our next visit to London.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Overall a pleasant 2 night stay but perhaps reading so many glowing reports left me a little disappointed.
No birthday cake for my husband as like so many other reviewers. No romantic turndown as stated on my third party reservation form.
The staff are a credit to the hotel. The setting perfect to explore central London but in this case trip advisor may have been their downfall.

Date of stay: January 2013
MalcolmHendry, General Manager at Hotel 41, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of 41 on Tripadvisor. I am most grateful for your feedback, which is such a valuable source of information for me, regardless of whether it is good or bad, and helps me monitor the service we provide.

I was most concerned to read of the issues you experienced during your stay. Here at 41, we pride ourselves on the standards of product and service we provide, which makes it all the more disappointing to read that we have let ourselves down on this occasion. I am very sorry that your experience was not as positive as that of others on this site, and the errors in the service you received were indeed unacceptable and highly unusual for us. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and my assurance that I have personally addressed every single point you raised with my Resident Manager and her team.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to 41 in person at some point in the future and to restore your faith in the hotel and us.

Yours sincerely,

Malcolm Hendry

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I booked this hotel for one night for my partners 24th birthday.

words can not describe how much the staff do for you here, they made my partners birthday the best!

we was upgraded to a split level suite! lost for words! the room was lovely! after we arrived back from dinner we entered our room to find the lights dimmed with music playing rose petals up the stairs and a plate filled with chocolate covered strawberries with happy birthday written on it.

In this hotel nothing is a problem the staff will do anything to make your stay as comfortable as possible, you feel so at home here!

the plunder the pantry is a lovely idea your free to get yourself a late snack or pot of ice cream, another example of how at home they make you feel here!

will definitely be back for future birthdays or anniversaries! absolutely amazing!

2  Thank rkh1991
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed at Hotel 41 over the New years Eve Holiday (12/29-1/2/2013) and from the our first step into the hotel until we left everything was superb and service was impeccable! Although you enter on the street level the hotel is really all on the 5th floor. We were instantly greeted by staff and then the assisatnt manager came down to greet us and take us up to the 5th floor where the executive lounge and the hotel rooms are all located. We arrived at 11:30AM on saturday morning (overnight trip from USA). Our room was not ready as we expected since it was only 11:30AM. However Monica , the assistant manager, offered us a "temporary" room where we could shower and relax until our junior suite was ready. This was completely unepxected but we gladly accepted the offer. They did not bother us until we woke up around 4PM and we then moved to our junior suite. Our junior suite is on two levels and I would definitely recommend staying in one of the junior suites for they are very spacious (by London room standards). The down stairs room is a small cozy room with a table, gas fireplace, TV and sitting area. The upstairs is much large with a king size bed and large bathroom with both a walk in shower and bathtub(with shower). This allowed both of us to shower at the same time. Ammenities in the bathroom included not only the usual bath and lotion but also a toothbrush, toothpaste and a razor and shaving cream. Bottled water was also included at no cost which was a great benefit. The rooms are very modern and the upstairs room has a skylight in it. I could go on about the room and the hotel but what really made the hotel a 5 star was the impeccable and friendly service by everyone who worked there. They really seem to care about you and what to make sure your stay was as comfortable as it could be. I felt the staff to be extremely professional but very friendly and welcoming. Remus, one of the assistant managers who worked the afternoon and evening shift was the personification of this impeccable friendly service! He took the time to meet and greet each guest and to make sure they were enjoying their experience and stay at the hotel.

The hotel is actually right next to the Reuben hotel which is nice because we had a wonderful dinner in the Library restaraunt at the Reuben Hotel. The two hotels are actually part of the same group of hotels so our meals in either hotel or drinks in either lounger were charged to our room account.

The hotel is located about 5 minutes from the Victoria underground station which we used extensively to move about London.

London is an expensive city and Hotel 41 is an expensive hotel. In my opinion however it is well worth it and we had our best experience in London thanks to the staff of the hotel. It was a great start to the New Year and our thanks to everyone at the hotel! It is truly a 5 star hotel!

Room tip: I recommend a junior suite, all rooms are on the 5th floor