“The best hotel I have ever stayed in” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel 41

Hotel 41
Ranked #1 of 1,066 Hotels in London
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“The best hotel I have ever stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Warm and friendly staff, excellent service, and personal attention were all combined to make this a really memorable and special stay. I could not recommend this hotel more highly. The staff were willing to help with anything. We stayed in the conservatory suite...a bit pricey, but really really nice, and definitely worth a visit if you are in London for a special occasion.

Room Tip: We stayed in the conservatory suite...a bit pricey, but really really nice.
1 Thank Martin C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I want to begin by saying that I own a hotel in Florida. I wish that my establishment could boast of the same exceptionally trained staff as the 41! What absolute pleasure from the moment we arrived. The staff is so remarkably pleasant and helpful. The facility, although lacking in amenities like spas and gyms, is brilliantly appointed. The rooms were clean, spotless, and tastefully decorated. Little things like champaign and turndown service allow this property to be every bit as classy and elegant as a Four Seasons type hotel. If I were a nicer boss, I would send my staff to the 41 to learn how it feels to be treated like royalty. I will stay at the 41 each time I visit London.

4 Thank Vincent P
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have been instructed by my wife not to put a review on for this hotel as it may restrict our ability to book again next year! This is a perfect hotel for a short stay in London. The quality and attentiveness of the staff is exemplary from that first glass of champagne in the library on arrival to a farewell drink even after you've checked out. The rooms are cosy and well furnished to a very high level. It is also in a great location, a 5 minute walk from Victoria station and a 15 minute walk from Harrods. We will definitely try to have our pre-Xmas stay in London here in 2013. Cost wise it's expensive but not excessively for London and it's still good value.

1 Thank tbuae999
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

While not the most opulent hotel ever, hotel 41 is one of my favorite hotels in the entire world. It is tiny- but that translates into personalized and attentive service. I truly felt as if the staff was there to assist me with my Every need. For example, when I arrived, I was freaking out because I had just discovered hat my laptop did not have a cd rom drive. Within 5 minutes of checking in, they brought a brand new, loaner laptop to my room (with the requires cd rom).

The rooms were also super cute- each is a compact suite with a fireplace. The bathrooms are also fantastic- I can't remember a hotel with a stronger and hotter shower.

Needless to say, I will definitely return

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank notapoodle
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed during December for two nights. Great hotel, great stuff, great attention to details!
Location is ok, not great...but it is what it is. Love the design, the ambiance, the service. Will definitely stay again.

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank WorldCritic68
exeter devon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

My partner and I stayed at the glorious Hotel 41 for 3 nights in December and I can't even begin to say how truly wonderful it was. On arrival the complimentary glass of champagne was very well received. Our room was perfect in every way and the attention to detail is amazing.One of the tests of a good hotel is the ability for me to be able to put on my make up with a decent light,something that is sadly lacking in most hotels but Hotel 41 came up trumps yet again with the perfect mirror and light. Everything, but everything has been thought of with the tiniest detail catered for. On my partner's birthday there was a delicious birthday cake and bottle of champagne awaiting us and the Romantic turn down was just right. We have stayed in hotels all over the world and this is the best by far. The service is exceptional and attentive but not invasive.All the staff were friendly,helpful and genuine and not the cloned service with insincere attention that one gets in other hotels. Raid the pantry was superb and breakfast was just so yummy we didn't need anything else for the rest of the day until dinner. We had an Executive King room with fireplace which was lovely to come back to after a rainy day. Thank you everyone at 41 we will be back soon that's for sure.

1 Thank workingtitle
Guernsey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

This has to be my favourite hotel of all time. Fantastic service, beautiful rooms and it feels like home from home.

The staff are just so friendly and helpful with nothing to much trouble.

Owned by the Red Carnation group this hotel is just across the road from Buckingham Palace. If you come to Guernsey try the OGH hotel which they also own and is now the Islands only 5 star accommodation .

Thanks for a lovely stay Vikki and I will be back soon :)

• Stayed December 2012