The Arch London(London)
$307
$260
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
$249
$199
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $336/night.

$144
$106
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
$258
$251
3,067 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebuckingham palaceprivate clubconservatory suiteromantic turndowna hot water bottlechampagne on arrivalrose petalscomplimentary snackshonesty barvictoria stationturn down servicemoment you arrivelittle toucheslounge areathe entire stafffifth floor
Reviewed November 5, 2012

to find such a place in London. Hotel 41 offers everything and more from the super friendly staff upto the amazing service everything is done better then what you expect. For example our little log fire and the splendid breakfast. Next time London I know what to book.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank John P
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I stayed here for two nights in 2011. Staying here as a great experience. I remembered that I got a DVD from the lobby one night and a friendly staff brought popcorn to my room later. Great location, elegant decoration, stunning room and friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank elise317
Reviewed November 3, 2012

After a 5-week trip around Europe, my wife and I decided to change our existing reservation in Notting Hill and go a little luxe for our stay in London. We found 41 absolutely amazing from the staff, the decor, the food and the service - everything was exemplary.

While we had booked most of our tickets and dinner reservations the staff were always more than helpful - even when we extended our stay to 6 nights from the original 3 nights.

Unfortunately we won't be back there anytime soon (we live in Australia) but would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peter d
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I decided to book Hotel 41 after it being suggested from a frequent traveller not realizing this was #1 on TA. It was our 25th anniversary and so I tried not let the price interfere with making special arrangements. Prior to our arrival Hotel 41 emailed us to have us fill out a personal preference form...some were no fee and some of the services were at a cost. The form was not easy to use on the computer and it took a couple of tries to submit it, when I told them about this they had apologized and compensated us with a bottle of champagne on arrival. We also had rose petals and a chocolate cake in our room. We were spoiled here with the attention...the staff was so friendly and accommodating. We miss our late nights with Peter! We missed the executive study at Hotel 41 and the wonderful snacks provided throughout the day.

Room Tip: Our room was directly across from the palace mews where one can see the palace horses being taken out in formal fashion. The room was very quiet but small. Small bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Twigthew0nderkid
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The 41 Hotel is a great experience. From the reservation process to the check-out procedure we felt very taken care of at all times. I traveled with my two children (7, 10) and my girlfriend.

Check-in which is usually something to forget about was nothing but a pleasure. Hot chocolate was produced in minutes as a welcome drink for the girls. The lobby/lounge is tasteful and very relaxing. A bonus was to be able to spend an hour or two in front of the fireplace in the lounge which that has the resemblance of an old “library”.
My children loved that they could “plunder” the pantry and get ice cream and fruits and dad loved that it is all complimentary. In the evening there is a selection of cold cuts and cheeses to choose from.

The staff´s just great. Friendly but professional, relaxed and efficient at the same time. They saw to any need of ours.

The only downside for me is that the 41 is an expensive hotel. I cannot stay here every time I travel to London as I would like to. Still – it was true value for us. This is a great property and I´ll place it very high high upon my list.

Best of all – the 41 is small and personal. Not like many of the more established hotels in London.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Balmoral. Separate room for the kids. Really nice and tasteful room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family