Loved the location of this hotel, very easy to find and so central, especially for theatre venues. The hotel itself was just what i was looking for, smart, clean and comfortable and just did the trick for an overnight in central london. Hotel facilitated an early check-in too which was much appreciated and meant I could get out wandering without my luggage to bother me! My rate didn't included breakfast but this was still possible in the cafe, really good. simple continental, with eggs and bacon if you wished. Great portions. Only one downer - I couldn't access the wifi while i was there, just not picking up the connection. It's definitely on my list when I return for a similar trip again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Expedia, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London
- My Bloomsbury London, England