We stayed here for three nights. This is a small hotel with not much public space. The room was small but very comfortable - bed comfortable - minimal - not much storage, blank walls - one chair, chipped bedside tables. Bathroom well sized, clean and very useable. Window opened nicely and room overlooked the street but was as quiet as London can be at night. Location is fantastic - a quick walk to just about anything you need including wonderful restaurants and the underground, buses and the British Museum. Breakfast was not included but there is a good cafe that rents space in the hotel. The lift was a bit shabby and slow, but worked most of the time which is all it really needs to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London
- My Bloomsbury London, England