A really nice hotel - laid back but welcoming and organised. It's a buzzy sort of place with a cafe off to the left of receipt and a bar/restaurant to the right (Gail's Kitchen), so being on my own it was good to have a bit of life around. I ate in GK on one night and it was very friendly and easy. My room was fairly minimalist but comfy and quite spacious. I would have liked better blinds at the window as the building over the road kept its lights on all night lighting up my room. The bathroom was fine and clean with good toiletries. The hanging space was limited and open so not very aesthetically pleasing! I was working and this wasn't far from my office but very good also for holidaymakers as its a short walk out in to the West End. I've already booked another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HRS, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London
- My Bloomsbury London, England