We stayed at myHotel on a Friday night. On first impressions the hotel was bright and modern and happy chatter in the attached dining room made the right impression. We had a standard double which was clean although not massive but it had some nice touches, the teas and coffees were well thought out as were the lotions and potions in the nice bathroom. The room was bigger upwards than side to side so we were glad we were just stying the one night and the bed was a little soft for my liking but all in all a pleasant stay. Not one I'd give 4 marks to but I do feel a bit mean giving 3. More of a 3.5. Location is great for soho, covent garden etc and for the price we paid (offer through an app) it was a nice clean but small room in a good location. Would stay again though. Think my issue is more with London and what you get for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HRS, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London
- My Bloomsbury London, England