Great location near the Tottenham Court tube, British Museum, Oxford St, SOHO, Chinatown etc.
The first night the room I had was the smallest room I have ever stayed in. I guess space is at a premium in London, but this took 'compact' to an entirely new level. The next night I had a slightly bigger room... though not big, in comparison to the first night it felt spacious. The staff were friendly and overall the hotel was pleasant.
The default breakfast was solid (yoghurt/muesli, croissant, toast, jam, OJ and tea) and there's a good pub just a few doors down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London
- My Bloomsbury London, England