Have stayed at My Hotel in Brighton which is fantastic so decided to try another one to check it wasnt a fluke and it wasn't!
Great location with very friendly and informal staff, no stuffiness here. Rooms nicely done out and whilst not as roomy as brighton (it is an old building rather than a purpose built new hotel after all) it was still more than big enough. Very big & very cosy bed to crash into at the end of a busy day.
Will definately come back and will definately use My Hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London
- My Bloomsbury London, England