We booked this hotel with BA miles and totally enjoyed our 3 nights in London.
David at the front desk was great at checking us in and helping us obtain the UK converter for our computer. Zolinka and Victoria, also at the front desk, were wonderful in suggesting ethnic restaurants we were interested in eating at. Their suggestions were right on and we appreciated not having to wander around looking for good ethnic food.
Our room was quite small, but standard for Europe. It was clean and nicely appointed, but the mattress was not great. We enjoyed the continental breakfast of yogurt with fruit granola topping, fresh baked goods and a great cappuccino. We certainly loved being within walking distance of Covent Garden and Soho. We attended a play and took an all day bus ride into the countryside to Avon, Cambridge and Warwick Castle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London
- My Bloomsbury London, England