We stayed at the hotel 2 nights.
Friendly staff, especially Juliana
Room size and room design
The heater thermostat was broken; we ended up sleeping the first night with an open window (very noisy). The problem solved during the second day of our stay.
Noisy - on both days from 5:00 am started a sound of dragging from the upper floor.
Late check out - the night before we have been told it should not be a problem to prolong our stay. At 7:30 in the morning they asked us to leave at the checkout time because the hotel is full. Couldn't they see it the night before and let us know in advance?
Breakfast is not included.
We stayed in London for 5 nights, our first 3 nights were in Melia whitehouse hotel. Comparing both service and luxury hotel Melia Whitehouse was much better at the same price level and included excellent breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London
- My Bloomsbury London, England