“We will be back !!”

Ranked #418 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“We will be back !!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

On arrival we were greeted by Giovanna whose genuine warmth & friendliness set the tone for an excellent 5 day stay. We had the My Place suite with only a winding staircase access, and yet the young man who carried our heavy bags to the room ( we had just arrived from Rome where we seriously gave the Italian economy a boost ), would not accept a tip for his Arnold Schwarzenegger efforts.
Whatever extras we asked for we got quickly and efficiently.
The room was bright, airy and comfortable and the staff at reception were always helpful & friendly. We will definitely stay here again. Susie & Robert from Cape Town South Africa

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Robert H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had a massage with christina here and it was amazing. You could immediately tell that this lady had major experience! She pointed out my troublesome area almost instantly without me telling her and worked her magic.
The problem I had with my back has not reappeared since and i am delighted! i had suffered with this pain for months and months and undergone a small amount of physio, but that did not help.
Granted my back was sore for 24 hours after. . . but after that my back felt and still feels amazing!!!
wish i had left a big tip!!!
I will come back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank adelcharles
Belfast
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Booking in is the best bit- the rest think travel lodge meets hostel.. I could barely get my suit bag into the bedroom - the room is monkish minimal - the bathroom steep bath and shower - it's location sells the place but any longer than 2 nights and you would go stir crazy .. There's better value to be had in London Dr. T Kelly

Room Tip: Check other hotels first
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank T K
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Were the words that came out of my Wife's mouth as she called me after her Jinja massage
(I am writing this review on my wife's behalf who is too lazy to write one but too insistent that I do write one as it was an amazing expereince)
She was served by Kristina and her overall experience was nothing less than 'awe inspiring' and 'a must must do again' experience.
A very loverly and friendly lady Kristina is and knew her job very well.
She made me (my wife) very comfortable and made sure she (my wife) enjoys her 90 minutes of experience to the max.
Beautiful aroma therapy and a great relaxing time made my wife come back with a radiant glow on her face and a peaceful mind.... every penny worth it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank A J
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed April 28, 2013

stayed at the hotel fir a week at the end of april, the locstion is very good and the stuff is friendly and helpful. the rooms are a bit small but this is standard to Europe and the continental breakfast included is a bit dull and could use some more choices , except that had a great

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank andrey_plaksin
Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed over at the hotel for 1 night over the weekend. On arrival at 9.30 to drop off our bags, we were told that the room was ready for use and we were welcome to check in!
The room itself was on the small size, but had been designed well enough that we didn't bump into anything. It was clean and modern, with no obvious signs of wear and tear. The only negatives were the pillows - a bit too flat for us, but I'm sure they would've changed them if we asked.
The staff were lovely and helpful - printing out directions for us so we could walk to various places.
The location is fantastic, 15 minutes walk from euston, 5 mins from Tottenham court road tube. There is a lovely park nearby, a sainsburys and a pret a manger.
I would come back and I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank leanne k
Milan, Italy
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I know this is London and an average room is on the small side but the "Superior" room at this hotel was ridiculously small for the price. The staff were unbelievably rude and unhelpful and bordering on ignorant. During a 10 day stay the linen wasn't changed once. When I asked the housekeeper if she could please change it she told me she couldn't because she was too tired. I was there for work and my company had already prepaid the hotel and had authorized an unlimited amount on the company credit card for room service etc. The hotel wouldn't let me check in though until I gave them MY CREDIT CARD - on which they then blocked £500 - even though I had explained that my company had already paid for everything and given authorization ON THE COMPANY CREDIT CARD for room service, mini bar etc. The only thing this hotel has going for it is the location. Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. Stay away.

Room Tip: Choose a room in another hotel.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business