On arrival we were greeted by Giovanna whose genuine warmth & friendliness set the tone for an excellent 5 day stay. We had the My Place suite with only a winding staircase access, and yet the young man who carried our heavy bags to the room ( we had just arrived from Rome where we seriously gave the Italian economy a boost ), would not accept a tip for his Arnold Schwarzenegger efforts.
Whatever extras we asked for we got quickly and efficiently.
The room was bright, airy and comfortable and the staff at reception were always helpful & friendly. We will definitely stay here again. Susie & Robert from Cape Town South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London
- My Bloomsbury London, England