I stayed here recently on a business trip. In terms of location, it cannot be faulted. While the rooms are a bit on the small side, they are extremely well appointed, Given the hotel's proximity to the West End, Soho, Bond St shopping and British Museum, there should be little or no reason to want to stay in the hotel room.
While staying, the front lobby was going through some renovations. While it doesn't lend itself to the most aesthetically pleasing welcome, it is a minor inconvenience. Again, given what is on the hotel's door step, there are plenty of other salubrious surroundings to hang out.
In terms of sleep quality, the bed was extremely comfortable and my street facing room had little or no sound leakage, blocking out the noise of Tottenham Court Road. I would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London
- My Bloomsbury London, England