“Excellent Stay”

Covent Garden Hotel
Ranked #17 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I must say this has exceed my expectation. It was just like a 5star shortly after check in before go to see football. The atmosphere at the almost make us late for the football, the staff very entertaining us. I wish my ticket was not expensive then I would just stay there and enjoy myself to the limit. My friend paid a twin room and I bought the football tick but next time I will not hesitate to buy both.

Room Tip: my room was in the ug room which i did not prefer
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank marc c

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed at the Covent Garden Hotel due to its proximity to the Theatre district but had no idea how much fun it would be. Not only is the hotel beautifully appointed and well-served by all the employees, we were most impressed with the staff's enthusiasm and friendliness. Although pricey (but what hotel in the centre of action is not) it was worth every cent.The food was delicious, the help unobtrusive, and the rooms were lovely. There is a sitting room on the second floor where guests could go to be away from the fray but not in their bed room. It will be difficult to replicate such a fine experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Patricia154913
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I absolutely love this hotel. Stellar customer service. Everyone who works here makes sure you are completely satisfied. Probably my favorite London Hotel that is affordable. Great interior design! Just simply soooo London! Love it!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Britta L
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Always my wifes favourite hotel and did not disappoint this time. thanks to all the staff. we hope to be back soon. Just a great place to stay. Rooms always different but tastefully done, bar area buzzing and fun.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pngtraveller23
Reviewed October 11, 2013

excellent location. The refurbishment of rooms is to a fairly good standard. Always try to use this hotel when staying in London due to its location. When booking make sure you do not get ug rooms as we found them quite noisy, bin me arriving at 8 0 clock. plus noise from deliveries and hotel business like launder etc. Will make sure I do not get these rooms again, but would use hotel again excellent value

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sue S
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed in 2 hotels in London during our stay and I must say that CGH far surpassed the other larger chain 5* Metropolitan.

I loved the room it was very spacious and the bathroom size was to die for. The bed was very comfy. The room was well equipped and the service was amazing. I enjoyed the restaurant equally.

Look out for these hotels throughout the world, I think there is one in NYC that is equally as good.
Next time we are in London this is our new place to return to.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SineadR79
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was there for seven nights and found the place to be amazing. First, the staff was so friendly. Possibly the nicest I have experienced. The location is amazing, everything is a walk or tube ride away. The drawing room is gorgeous, I enjoyed just sitting there after a long day with a book and a drink. They have a fully stocked bar (the honesty bar) which is self service and open 24 hours. The hotel has a very calming energy to it, which I appreciate when I am traveling overseas. It's not cheap, but money well spent when you want to spoil yourself or do something special.

I found the wifi to be not totally reliable, frequently dropping while I was on my Ipad. That would have been a bigger problem if I was trying to work.

Craig the night manager was amazing, along with Marteen and G. All the staff was amazing.

Room Tip: I asked to be on the third floor but they said the 1st floor was not a problem. I took the third flo...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple