Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A Cuban gem in heart of london

Can not describe it by words Go and experience it your self Out of this world Tiny magical place... read more

Reviewed July 25, 2018

from $32.70
from $36.70
from $73.64
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Can not describe it by words
Go and experience it your self
Out of this world
Tiny magical place
Rich in culture and choices
The lady who runs the shop is Cuban her family produces tabac she has the style and the knowledge

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Well known around the world this place is a piece of Cigar history, always busy full of very interesting people. If you smoke Cigars, you can get EVERYTHING you need here. If you don't smoke, its still an interesting shop in an interesting street.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

I’d been looking forward to visiting Sautter’s (Mount Street shop) for some time. I wasn’t let down. Upon entering I was immediately assisted, my cigar of choice (a Romeo y Julieta ‘Wide Churchill’) was taken from their walk-in humidor (it was inspected to try and get me the best they had to offer), with the offer to cut the cigar and smoke/‘sample’ in-store. I chose to politely decline, as I’m saving it for another time. As I had chosen to take it away, it was put in a complimentary ‘humidor-bag/pouch’ with a boveda pack enclosed, and also a complimentary box of matches. This was one of three cigar shops I visited today (the other two being a 10 or so minute walk away), and this was easily the best experience, and my ‘favourite’ of the day.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

A veritable den of restrained and refined iniquity. A cigar smoker's home from home. Almost every conceivable variety is available to purchase; should you wish to smoke it in a row of chairs,along with other aficionados, in a peaceful library/club and almost Zen atmosphere, is entirely up to you. Great for meditation and indulgent personal pleasure.
This is a very good way to try the many different styles and tobacco blends from the various different producers - but, perhaps, one per visit!!
A great place to take an hour or so, whilst others shop!!!!!
You will need to smoke a cigar to stay - or be entertaining.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Whenever I'm in London I make it a point t visit Sautter's. The selection of exquisite Cuban Cigars is outstanding as is their quality. One can purchase a cigar and smoke it in store while sipping a coffee.

You pay for the quality but if you're looking for the finest products from Havana this is the place

Highly recommended

1  Thank RGLHP
Reviewed April 17, 2017

If you need to find me on a Saturday afternoon, chances are I'm here. This is my favourite cigar shop in London - bar none. Actually, it's one of my favourite shops anywhere. It's small, it's intimate, it's run by the utterly brilliant & knowledgable Magali de la Cruz who is a 3rd generation cigar expert. Like 'Cheers' everyone knows your name. The selection on offer is dazzling - if you're a beginner then have no fear, Magali & her team will guide you effortlessly. If you're a cigar afficianado then you can talk about cigars here for hours. Regulars, visitors, passers-by - there's always a terrific welcome. By the way, be nice to 'El Heffe' who's sometimes behind the counter - he owns the joint. Tell him I said hi.

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Very welcoming shop, be you a Cigar Aficionado or a novice. Great selection of expertly kept Cuban Cigars with advice and service second to none in the city.

Sampling area with a handful of seats and accessories for the cigar smoker.

A must visit if you are in London.

Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Old school and proper. Very knowledgeable, great service Cuban dealer.
Very good selection of limited edition cigars.

Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

A very small shop selling only Cuban cigars. They have a huge selection.

Technically you cannot smoke here. But you can try a cigar.

There are many local characters coming and going "trying" cigars!!!

The staff (including two Cuban staff) are always helpful and friendly.

I visit there when I am in London.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. They called around London looking for a pipe tobacco I was in search of. Will definitely stop by on my next visit.