Open today: 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

from $46.38
from $27.75
from $74.33
18,685 results
All reviews food hall department store egyptian escalator food court is food section christmas shop beautiful store shopping experience window shopping buy something under one roof princess diana afternoon tea worth a visit for sale shoppers dodi
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Harrods is the best department store I have seen in the world. They have anything you could want. The place is so big it is easy to get lost. We had dinner in the food outlet which has a different restaurant for every type of fair you would want. You can go shopping and have a great meal all in one place. Great place to walk around and extremely safe to shop.

1  Thank Bowsie65
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Once thought the doors I was expecting a word of wonderment, and a dream of being able to afford something a little bit special and of the highest quality.
What we actually experienced was Debenhams on steroids.
It’s a wonderful building if you actually look at its structure and decoration, mostly Egyptian themed for obvious reasons, but apart from that it’s nothing more than a department store and a disjointed hard to get around one at that! I wanted to have the feeling that I was out of place and not worthy, what I got was a feeling of being underwhelmed and shocked that they had the cheek to ask £48 for a pair of underpants that were nothing special.
Yes there are some exceptional and very expensive items on show that you would never see anywhere else, but after you say wow at the price tag a couple of times, it looses its meaning.
By all means go if you have never been before, get yourself a treat just to say you have done it, then keep the carrier bag as a momento, but to be honest, I would rather have chosen another iconic building to walk around.
Quite disappointed.

1  Thank Andystar351
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We made a huge commitment to see Harrods because of it's reputation. Was a lovely department store but absolutely nothing special. Next time I won't waste my time going there

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was an interesting store to window shop at as there are many high end items that can be purchased. Unless you have a boat load of money take a tour and enjoy the dream of the rich and famous shopping experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very luxurious department store. Extravagant decoration in some floors. High quality and haute-couture items. Many visitors. Visit the Gifts Shop in the basement where you can buy a few gifts at lower prices. Amazing clothes, underwear, colognes, baby clothing, beautiful toys and much more (I really got dizzy at the end). You will need at least the whole day if you really want to visit each and every department on all floors (some times we got lost and couldn't find the exit). We did have lunch at the restaurant next to the tea rooms. Good quality food, excellent service and average prices. I finally bought a gift for my sister (rather pricey for me). Don't forget to wear flat shoes if you want to spend many hours there. Do go and visit Harrods if it's your first or last trip to London. It's worth it!