Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $27.40
from $215.19
from $43.50
9,961 results
All reviews food hall department store egyptian escalator toy kingdom food section food court is beautiful store christmas shop shopping experience window shopping buy something under one roof princess diana afternoon tea worth a visit for sale shoppers
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Great time had. Freshly prepared pizza.
The service here is always just perfect.
Always busy and buzzing but the quality of the food and service is always just perfect.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This is a higher priced shop that is huge! There is lots to see and lots of great food inside. Enjoy the restaurant on the top floor to enjoy some nice views on the balcony.

Reviewed 2 days ago

This beautiful facility is so large you need to pick up a map of the floors and departments when you enter in an attempt to navigate. Firstly I will say it is magnificent without question. Secondly I will say your average individual does not have the ability to shop there as the prices are extraordinarily high. I spent two hours and covered perhaps a quarter of the store as it was so packed with people. I am not disappointed that I popped in to see this grand place in person, but having been once I see no reason to go back.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I’m not sure what I expected but this is an old chopped up store with high end goods. Very nicely decorated with top quality merchandise. I’m glad I experienced it.

1  Thank larrys788
Reviewed 2 days ago

I've been to Harrods many times, and always enjoy the experience.
This store caters for all types.
I bought a chocolate bar for £12.95, (ok, I couldn't tell the diffence between it and a Cadbury bar, but it's Harrods, why not?)
I noticed a bouquet of flowers priced at £300, and if a person has the money and it's what they want, then it's no difference to me buying the chocolate.
If you visit London, then definitely visit Harrods.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

The place itself is great. Grand building, absolutely stunning decor.

Massive ranges of products on offer, covering almost all requirements.

Great for a day of window shopping, but equally finding exactly what you’re looking for, or something great that was not quite what was originally set out for.

Whilst some of the staff were great, welcoming, and polite, a lot however, on each of my 3 visits, have been less so.
Many being quite obnoxious, seemingly judgemental, and often not approachable.

This has often lead to myself and others accompanying me, avoiding making purchases within the departments, and going elsewhere for the products.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Loads of history but not what it was.. Deffo worth checking out but remember it's now more of a tourist attraction than the store it started out as serving the "Hoy Poloy" of Aristocratic London

Reviewed 3 days ago

Yes, everyone says you should visit Harrods....but it turns out that everyone SHOULD visit Harrods. Remarkable venues within the building for pretty much everything. We focused on the food areas, which were great tun to see and enjoy. Had cappuccinos at 'The Coffee Bar' in Harrods, which was a taste treat and simply fun siting there, watching everything around you.

1  Thank Acinonyx60
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Not happy with Harrods. I visited with a small carry-on piece of luggage, only to be shouted at by a security guard that I would have to check this in at a cost of £25, which would be returned if I spent £50 in the store.

Meanwhile prams were permitted, also people wearing the veil. In this world we live in today it is a risk to let in people who disguise their features.

I wasn't happy at all. I travelled from Northern Ireland to visit Harrods and all I wanted was to purchase some hand made chocolates for a gift for my 90 year old Father.

3  Thank LindaLou1960
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Harrods has lost a bit of its opulence from 2 decades ago, yet has an iconic charm to it.
They have kept up with the fashions and the newer brands, bakeries and restaurants are a welcome addition.
You can find the finest and some of the most expensive things here. Most of us can only afford to window shop!
The kids toy section is nice and my kid was happy to purchase some of his fav Lego sets.

1  Thank drkritisg