Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $216.72
from $27.60
from $43.80
9,948 results
All reviews food hall department store egyptian escalator toy kingdom food section food court is beautiful store christmas shop shopping experience window shopping buy something under one roof princess diana afternoon tea worth a visit for sale shoppers
Reviewed today via mobile

Don’t bother going if you have airline hand luggage
I was not allowed in unless I paid £25 to have my small case stored. Went to Bond Street instead

Reviewed today via mobile

When I visit Harrods some years ago, it was a shopping Disneyland.
Now it lost its attraction and offers crazy pricey stuff with no creativity.
My wife also did not interested anything in. Probably it’s for people who have crazy money and really don’t know what to buy.

Reviewed today

THE DEPARTMENT STORE. it’s huge,huge building,huge choice (of everything). Hugely competent,friendly staff. Huge choice of eateries. Treat yourself to a cup of coffee and a souvenir pen,use the posh loo’s and enjoy the ambiance. Or stretch the plastic,I priced up some very nice dining room furniture for just under a million. It’s a great afternoon out and some of the best people watching in the world.

Reviewed today

Harrods has changed its appeal from just shopping to an entertainment experience. Sure there is a load to buy but no you have more than a dozen places to sample the wares. We went to the Ice Cream Parlour - was amazing.

Reviewed yesterday

We visited the new shoe department yesterday and it’s ghastly, as described by my daughter as a ‘luxury shopping mall in the Middle East’. It’s not a department but a selection of luxury shoe brands.

Reviewed yesterday

The food court is worth a trip by itself. The merchandise is only 1st class and the prices reflect that. If you have been to Macy's in New York and Marshall Field's (now Macy's) in Chicago you have seen the basement of Harrods.

1  Thank Rabbit1945
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

A magical place with a lot of great luxury items. Even if you are not planning to buy anything, it’s great for roaming around, dreaming a bit and getting some inspiration.

1  Thank rattila1987
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I am a loyal customer with black card from Harrods. Last month my partner and I bought some luxury accessaries and went to the VAT bureau on the second floor for tax refund. The staff told me to have tax refund at the airport and if we did not get the tax back, they would help us argue and get back for it. We brought our VAT form and all receipts to the Birmingham airport and did exactly what they told us and dropped the VAT form to the mail box belonging to the customs. More than one month later, we have not got the tax and asked Harrods for help. They only replied us to contact the VAT company by ourselves while the VAT company said it is none of their business. It is YOUR responsibility to contact the VAT company instead of us customers. You have LONG and STRONG cooperation with VAT company. As a loyal customer, I'm so frustrated about Harrods. How could you let us do your WORK? I'm feeling so DISAPPOINTED and HELPLESS with Harrods' tax refund SCAM. Please HELP us argue it, OK?

2  Thank zhengjer
Reviewed yesterday

I really don't like Harrods. It's pretentious, over priced (for even the things are you can get anywhere) but my biggest bug bear is you get lost..signage is very poor. I only visit because one family member loves it....but then complains as soon as he gets in.

Reviewed yesterday

It is always a great pleasure to visit this institution. I cannot imagine visiting London without being at Harrods, and step in particular into the amazing fresh food market, and have, en passant, a delicious lunch.

1  Thank MarcoPolo_Lux