Open today: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

from $27.75
from $35.11
from $74.33
4,387 results
All reviews afternoon tea high tea lemon curd gallery restaurant finger sandwiches diamond jubilee tea salon welsh rarebit tea selection department store food hall beautiful store shopping experience gifts hamper piccadilly harrods shoppers
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You have to prebook especially on weekends but the experience is great. Good value for money on the "fixed menu" ! Very clean bathrooms also! and the staff was exceptional

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Huge shop with wide selection of goods to go, from tea to snacks. Price tag on some of the items makes you wonders what’s so special about it. I did buy few items just to try, biscuits were alright, tasty and so on, yet I was not mind blown. Tea was pretty decent too, but far from being the best I had in my life. Apparently, brand has to do something with it. Probably good destination if one wishes to buy gifts to impress, be prepared to spend excessive amount of money though.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Mr_Nobody_1979
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am visiting my sister in the UK from the US and yesterday we went to Fortnum and Mason in the Royal Exchange, London (near the Bank of England). The dinner was superb - champagne cocktails followed by fresh and tasty caprese salad with burrata, salmon with samphire and mussels and a knickerbocker glory (my sister had a different main course - Cotswolds chicken). The service was outstanding - thanks to Arun.

1  Thank lynnekilleen7
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were visiting London and wanted to experience “afternoon tea”. We didn’t have a reservation so we had tea in the Gallery Restaurant. Upon looking at the menu we decided it was too much food for us to eat so I asked if we could share a tea for one with an extra tea. The waiter immediately became very put out and was down right rude. The tea and food were delicious and we enjoyed the experience regardless of Mr. Rude.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Along with two friends I had afternoon tea at Fortnam and Mason Saturday 21st September 2019. We were all disappointed ! There were three of us and an odd amount of sandwiches, scones and cakes, more suited to two people. 5 scones doesn't work for three people !! Only one of them was a fruit scone, and then only one sultana in it !!!! The sandwiches were stale, having clearly been made much earlier, and whilst the tea itself was good, we found ourselves being hurried by staff to vacate the table when our allotted 1.5 hours was nearly up. An opening line of "we've already given you an extra quarter of an hour" is no way to announce that we were near our time limit. At the same time the waitress took the two plates of cakes away, with no opportunity to eat them ! She suggested we looked at the cakes trolley to see what we would like in a doggy bag. The contents of the two plates from our table were shoveled into two doggy bags and one of my friends only got a piece of battenburg from the trolley. When we opened our bags back home, there was nothing but mush in the boxes, only the battenburg survived outside of the store ! Our bill was £202, and never again ! OK for tourists I think, as an experience, but we are locals who might return time after time, but got the same "conveyor belt" treatment, and all contents of the doggy bags went into the bin. Very poor for Fortnam and Mason.