“A wonderful and efficient way to see London”

London Black Taxi Tours
Ranked #16 of 670 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: London Black Taxi Tours offers you the opportunity to visit and explore the sights of London from the comfort and convenience of an iconic London Black Taxi. My tours will show you some of London's greatest sights, providing you with wonderful memories of this magnificent city. I have been a licensed London Hackney Carriage Taxi driver for 30 years having passed the world renowned 'Knowledge of London' which involves several years of studying London. I am also a fully qualified Worshipful Company of Hackney Carriage Drivers, London Tour Guide. My aim is to provide you with a fantastic day out and an unforgettable tour of this great City.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A wonderful and efficient way to see London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Michael is an extraordinary guide. Professional, knowledgeable, and insightful. He gave us more than an 8 hour tour of London - he gave us a happy and memorable experience. He picked us up early at our hotel, and then sat patiently with us while he asked us about our interests. Michael doesn't do "canned" tours. He tailored our day to what we wanted to see. Parking is difficult in London - Michael gave us detailed background papers for each point where we wanted to walk and a cellphone to summon him when we were were ready to move on. We were whisked around London at our own pace. At the end of our day with Michael, he provided us with detailed information for our self guided tour in our remaining time in London.

2 Thank bsmithsfx

pasadena,ca
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Full Day TOur”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

It was my first visit to London (not my friends), and I thought it would be great to get highlights and history of the top landmarks. Michael was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. We loved his recommendations for lunch. It was a quaint, hidden gem where we had one of the best fish and chips. I would highly recommend if you are a return visitor or first timers to schedule a tour with London Black Taxi Tours. Thanks Michael for making our stay memorable.

Dallas, Texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

My 21 year old son and I spent a wonderful Sunday morning with Michael. His half day driving tour of London was fun, informative and a great way to see the sights. Michael truly was charming and tried to tailor the tour to what we wanted to see. He was patient with our questions and provided lots of great brochures, fun souvenirs and info to use to plan the rest of our stay. I would highly recommend his tours and hope to use him again when I am back in the city. He was great!

2 Thank horns1114
College Station, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great half day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Michael is great. If you are trying to decide on how to spend your time touring London, stop here. Book him! We did the 4 hour tour. My wife and I are 40 and our two boys are 9 and 14. We all really enjoyed our time. He is very professional (he opens the door for you every time). It was raining the day we toured and he provided umbrellas! You will not regret your time spent with London Black Taxi Tours.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Ryan W
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent tour to start the week!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

We took a 4 hour tour with Michael at the start of our weeklong holiday in London. It provided a great overview of the city and what we wanted to see more closely the remainder of our trip. Michael provided great tips/insight, showed us things large tourist groups would never see and even tailored our tour to accommodate a stop on Abbey Rd. My 15 year old daughter and wife raved about the Black Taxi Tour the rest of the week. Highly recommend this tour!