“Black Taxi-TASTIC!”

London Black Taxi Tours
Ranked #15 of 731 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: London Black Taxi Tours offers you the opportunity to visit and explore the sights of London from the comfort and convenience of an iconic London Black Taxi. My tours will show you some of London's greatest sights, providing you with wonderful memories of this magnificent city. I have been a licensed London Hackney Carriage Taxi driver for 30 years having passed the world renowned 'Knowledge of London' which involves several years of studying London. I am also a fully qualified Worshipful Company of Hackney Carriage Drivers, London Tour Guide. My aim is to provide you with a fantastic day out and an unforgettable tour of this great City.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband found the reviews of this tour on line and we booked the 4 hour tour. The booking process was extremely easy, Michael's response was prompt, and he honored my husband's request of "no more Roman ruins!"! We landed in London at 8 AM and Michael picked us up at our hotel right on time at noon. (I love people who are on time). We zoomed all over London. Michael's knowledge is quite impressive. He has the scoop on who lives (or lived) where, the little back streets, the big sights such as the Tower of London, Parliament, etc.. Today when we were on our own we knew just how to walk where we wanted to go because of Michael's tour. Even the concierge at our hotel was amazed at our knowledge about the short cuts. Michael dropped us off at The Grenadier pub to eat after the tour and the food was delicious. We never would have found it on our own.

Michael seems to enjoy what he is doing so this was NOT some monotone type tour that you often get in tourist destinations. He was excellent! The car was clean and comfortable. I would highly, highly recommend.

Thank you Michael!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Thank goodness for Travel Advisor. My wife and I would never have found Michael Churchill without it. Michaels knowledge of London as well as his gentlemanly manner and attention to detail made our trip to London a very special event.
Loved the personal touch designed for what we were interested in seeing, as well as his recommendations for things to do on our own. Certainly well worth the cost and would use him again on our next visit to London.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Mr Churchill was our first intro to England in General and London specifically. After a 2 week tour or the UK and Ireland, Mr Churchill's tour still stood out as the best single experience we had.
I could not recommend any tour my highly.His knowledge of London as well as his grace and manner make him the quintessential Englishman and a true ambassador of his country

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Michaels love of London and his seeming unlimited knowledge of the city was at our disposal prior to and during our 8 hour tour. His attention to detail and knowledge of the city's history and its famous residents brought the tour alive for us. Considering the investment in travel this was the best investment we made in our entire trip. This is London done right and the highlight of our 16 day European tour.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Excellent communication helping coordinate the tour. Loved the personal touch designed for what we were interested in. Gave great recommendations for dinner. Well worth the price.