“A Perfect Way To Tour London”

London Black Taxi Tours
Ranked #8 of 751 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Phone: +44 7761 481264 Email: info@londonblacktaxitours.com Website: http://www.londonblacktaxitours.com London Black Taxi Tours offers you the opportunity to visit and explore the sights of London from the comfort and convenience of an iconic London Black Taxi. My tours will show you some of London's greatest sights, providing you with wonderful memories of this magnificent city. I have been a licensed London Hackney Carriage Taxi driver for 30 years having passed the world renowned 'Knowledge of London' which involves several years of studying London. I am also a fully qualified Worshipful Company of Hackney Carriage Drivers, London Tour Guide. My aim is to provide you with a fantastic day out and an unforgettable tour of this great City.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Michael Churchill was our escort for the day and it could not have been more perfect. We had an Absolutley wonderful time all thanks to Michael. He is extremely knowledgable and passionate about his profession. I would highly recommend this tour to see the the sights of London from a knowledgable person and a perfect and sweet gentleman. We did the 8 hour tour and it was over before we knew it. He was an absolute joy. I would do it again if I ever return to London.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Mcnic234
"four hours"
in 32 reviews
"great tour"
in 54 reviews
"great overview of the city"
in 9 reviews
in 35 reviews
"points of interest"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed January 7, 2013

What an incredible way to see London and in Luxury!!! Our guide and driver Michael, and his Black Taxi was the only way to go. Very, very informative, and exceptional in courteousness and cleanliness of his taxi. We absolutely saw everything that tourists would see and then some. The price was good and it even included a cell phone to keep in contact with him when we were dropped off to visit on our own and wanted to be picked up again. He also made reservations for us at a local pub for lunch and, of course a few suds as well. It truly was a delight to see London this way!! Thanks Michael for all that you did!!

1  Thank Karen J
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My family took a recent 1/2 day tour with Michael. We could not have been happier. Michael contacted me a day or so before to confirm and was at our hotel waiting with his taxi (which is new and very comfortable) on time. He even lent us a phone to use to contact him during drop off. The tour is really the best way to efficiently see London sites. He provides a great deal of interesting information while traveling to the sites and leaves you to wander at your own pace at the highlights. While I thought a full day would be too much, the 1/2 day was probably a little short given how fun it was. My kids, 12, 14, 14, also thought Black Taxi Tours was the highlight of our London trip. Oh, and Michael booked us a table for lunch at a pub afterwards. Thanks again, Michael!

1  Thank buddog245
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Michael drove us for a full day on Christmas Eve around London. We all agreed that it was the best way to orient ourselves to the city, decide what we wanted to go back and see, and get special information that only a taxi driver would know! Our family consists of my husband and I, and our sons, ages 19 and 16. This was our first trip to London.

Michael was so accommodating, courteous, knowledgeable, and safe! We immediately felt comfortable and enjoyed the entire tour. He booked our lunch at a special and historic pub that we would have never found on our own.

I would recommend this tour to both people who have never been to London and those you already have been. He would be able to accommodate whatever you are looking to do!

Book quickly, as he fills up very fast!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I took my mom to Europe for a two week getaway in October and wanted to provide a post on London Black Taxi Tours! (Sorry for the massive delay in posting this!) I wanted to compliment Michael on making our whirlwind two hour trip so fantastic! We did it the morning after we landed in London (jet lag and all) and it allowed as to get a great sense of London and all the major sites. If time permitted, I would have definitely booked the 4 hour or the 8 hour tour. Michael was so easy to deal with prior to even meeting via email. Thank you Michael for your being so efficient in helping to get our tour set up and for a wonderful tour! I look forward to booking another tour with you the next time I am in London!

1  Thank SDCanada2012