“Flawless!”

London Black Taxi Tours
Ranked #13 of 727 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: London Black Taxi Tours offers you the opportunity to visit and explore the sights of London from the comfort and convenience of an iconic London Black Taxi. My tours will show you some of London's greatest sights, providing you with wonderful memories of this magnificent city. I have been a licensed London Hackney Carriage Taxi driver for 30 years having passed the world renowned 'Knowledge of London' which involves several years of studying London. I am also a fully qualified Worshipful Company of Hackney Carriage Drivers, London Tour Guide. My aim is to provide you with a fantastic day out and an unforgettable tour of this great City.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We took Peter's half day trip 25.11. We are a family of 4 and wanted to optimize the sightseeing as we were in London just for 48 hours. With kids aged 9 and 7 a certain amount of walking is fine, but since we were short of time, hence the. London Black Taxi tours.

The trip was just awesome. We have been to London several times, but found again new things to see. Both kids loved it. We had bought the Lonely Planet not-for-parents london guide book prior and our 9-year-old was constantly asking questions about he great London fire, Jack the Ripper and the Queen, which Peter professionally and patiently repled to. We basically covered the main sights as it was Sunday, we started early and traffic was limited.

We finished the tour to a great small pub called Grenadier where Peter had booked a table. Fish and Chips with a pint of Guinness was a very appropriate ending.

The kids were also taken well into consideration thru the whole tour and we included some Harry Potter locations to the tour.

Excellent tour, just flawless and strongly recommended!

TaxiMichael, Owner at London Black Taxi Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Hello LSV68 IN Moscow.

Thank you very much for your excellent review and I am so glad that both you and your family enjoyed your time with me.

I would just like to point out to TripAdvisor viewers that my name is Michael and not Peter just in case it causes any confusion.

Once again, thank you very much for such a great review and I hope and look forward to meeting you and your family if ever you return back to London.

Best wishes,
Michael.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This tour is to remember! Already it started with a very kind and uncomplicated reservation by e-mail. And then we had the tour on a Sunday morning with a Gentleman, Michael, who picked us up and from then on treated us like Royals. We got a lot of brilliant information about London and we were at any time free to take a timeout for a picture. To make it short: Just the best way to get to know this city - Thank you Michael!

1  Thank babs2407
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Michael, the perfect first impression of an English gentleman.
His tour was a highlight of our visit to London. Impeccable manners, timely service, and a thorough knowledge of the history and architecture of his beloved city made the tour very personal and special.
thank you for a fabulous day!

2  Thank ksanikon
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Without a doubt one of the highlights of our trip was spending a day with Michael in his London Black Cab. From the 8:30am pick up at our hotel to picking up our daughter at her "flat" and then delivering us back at the end of the day, Micheal's tour was nothing short of fabulouse. Michael finds out almost immediatly what you want in your tour and off you go. A totally customised and totally private tour that you will remember for a lifetime. When I go back to London, Micheal will be our first call.

1  Thank jhesslein
Reviewed November 7, 2012

A lots of fun day and just for us! Michael was pleasant, informative and most important - PATIENT. 4 ladies can be a challenge! He anticipated our needs/wants and gave us a complete tour of London. I personally enjoyed seeing the non-tourist sights and the Pub for lunch was outstanding. I highly recommend this tour company.