“Michael Churchill's London Black Taxi Tour-The only way to see London” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of London Black Taxi Tours

London Black Taxi Tours
Ranked #16 of 656 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: London Black Taxi Tours offers you the opportunity to visit and explore the sights of London from the comfort and convenience of an iconic London Black Taxi. My tours will show you some of London's greatest sights, providing you with wonderful memories of this magnificent city. I have been a licensed London Hackney Carriage Taxi driver for 30 years having passed the world renowned 'Knowledge of London' which involves several years of studying London. I am also a fully qualified Worshipful Company of Hackney Carriage Drivers, London Tour Guide. My aim is to provide you with a fantastic day out and an unforgettable tour of this great City.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Michael Churchill's London Black Taxi Tour-The only way to see London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Without a doubt one of the highlights of our trip was spending a day with Michael in his London Black Cab. From the 8:30am pick up at our hotel to picking up our daughter at her "flat" and then delivering us back at the end of the day, Micheal's tour was nothing short of fabulouse. Michael finds out almost immediatly what you want in your tour and off you go. A totally customised and totally private tour that you will remember for a lifetime. When I go back to London, Micheal will be our first call.

1 Thank jhesslein

Mukilteo, Washington, USA
“Michael's London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

A lots of fun day and just for us! Michael was pleasant, informative and most important - PATIENT. 4 ladies can be a challenge! He anticipated our needs/wants and gave us a complete tour of London. I personally enjoyed seeing the non-tourist sights and the Pub for lunch was outstanding. I highly recommend this tour company.

East Wenatchee, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“London Black Taxi Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

On a recent trip to London we booked a London black Taxi Tour. Our guide Micheal was very attentive and knowledgable and gave us an in depth tour lasting 8 hours. I don't think we missed a thing. I would highly recommend this tour and Micheal in particular.

1 Thank Linda H
Burlington, Vermont
“Expect the unexpected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

My wife, sister-in-law (+ her two teenagers) booked an 8 hour tour for October 27, 2012. Michael Churchill met us at our hotel, and we commenced our visit. We were thrilled with our experience! Of course, we saw the things you would expect to see on a first time trip to London - Buckingham Palace, Parliment, Westminster Abbey, Kensington Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, etc. But Michael showed us hidden gems as well. Among them - homes where former Prime Ministers live, Gentleman's Clubs in St. James Square (not to worry, it's a family tour!), Mews around Belgravia, Leadenhall Market (where Harry Potter enters the Leaky Cauldron), where Brian Epstein and the Beatles would meet (not on Abbey Road) - - - completely fascinating. Michael would let us out at locations that interested us, and we spent as much time as needed before hailing him back to pick us up. The tour ended at "The Grenadier" - a fantastic traditional pub that Michael had arranged reservations for dinner.

Biggest endorsement came from my 16 year old nephew. "I thought this was going to be a lame day, but it was really cool!"

The day with Michael on London Black Taxi Tours was time and money well spent. Highly recommended.

1 Thank jbehlend
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“london black taxi tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

i would like to highly recommend london black taxi tours.. my husband and i had a great time this past september on our 50th wedding anniversary trip.. michael was a great tour guide showing us around all of london's best sights in the comfort of our own private taxi.. we were driven around for 2 hours.. and being our first trip to london i would say it was a great decision to do this tour.. thanks again michael for making our trip an unforgettable one!

Visited September 2012