“Fantastic!!!”

London Black Taxi Tours
Ranked #7 of 752 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: London Black Taxi Tours offers you the opportunity to visit and explore the sights of London from the comfort and convenience of an iconic London Black Taxi. My tours will show you some of London's greatest sights, providing you with wonderful memories of this magnificent city. I have been a licensed London Hackney Carriage Taxi driver for 30 years having passed the world renowned 'Knowledge of London' which involves several years of studying London. I am also a fully qualified Worshipful Company of Hackney Carriage Drivers, London Tour Guide. My aim is to provide you with a fantastic day out and an unforgettable tour of this great City.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about Michael and his tours. He is so organized and thoughtful during the entire day. My parents and I came in early in the morning and met him around 9 am. We were super jet lagged but wanted to do a tour to get used to the city right away. Michael took pictures and gave us so many amazing details about the city. I felt like we saw all the best things London had to offer and got to spend tons of time exploring them more after the tour. We also got a lovely cd with the changing of the guards as we were going to miss this due to our out of town trips. His communication was also fantastic from start to finish. I recommend him to anyone going to London and wanting a very personal tour!!

All reviews
"four hours"
in 32 reviews
"great tour"
in 54 reviews
"great overview of the city"
in 9 reviews
in 35 reviews
"points of interest"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My fiance and I took my mother to London as part of her 60th birthday vacation, and with some of the health issues she has we were hesitant to try to "see" London on our own and wanted a more individual experience than can be provided on a group tour. Michael completely met and exceeded our expectations. His tour was amazing. Our absolute highlight of London. He took us to see the major sights, but it was the little known places and stories that really made the experience complete. He was easy to communicate with and extremely helpful and accommodating. He had souvenirs and keepsakes as well as an entire folder of info for us to peruse to further explore London on our own! His attention to details and service set him apart. He was great!

2  Thank katy554
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My friend and I did the 2-hour whistle-stop tour. I have a hard time walking, so doing a walking tour of London or even a hop-on, hop-off bus tour was not an option. Yet it was my first trip to London and it's part of an education, however belated, to see the iconic sights.

Michael made the dream happen. He was utterly professional in a genuinely personal way. Yes, he is on time to the minute and his cab is immaculately clean, but more importantly, he was a treasure trove of information and it wasn't just a job. Did we prefer to go across Tower Bridge? Had we already seen St. Paul's Cathedral? Where did we want to be dropped off?

From the moment you meet Michael, you know you are in good hands with a kind, intelligent human being and an absolute professional. You can't go wrong choosing his tour. Thank you, Michael.

2  Thank DianafromDC
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We booked a 8 hour day tour with Michael during our visit and it turned out to be a fantastic one. Michael understood that we only had 2 days in London and that we wanted to see as many things as possible in the 8 hours. And we did just that. He was very patient, friendly and knowledgeable on all of London's sites. We even got to "visit" Tony's Blair, Magaret Thatcher house and saw where Nigella Lawson used to stay! We were also very warmed by the small little gifts prepared by Michael during the tour. It sure put a smile on our face especially when we got the British Union Jack flag from Michael when visiting the Buckinham palace!

It's a tour we would recommend to our friends and relatives!

1  Thank oo_pipi_liz