“Family Trip to London”

London Black Taxi Tours
Ranked #16 of 678 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: London Black Taxi Tours offers you the opportunity to visit and explore the sights of London from the comfort and convenience of an iconic London Black Taxi. My tours will show you some of London's greatest sights, providing you with wonderful memories of this magnificent city. I have been a licensed London Hackney Carriage Taxi driver for 30 years having passed the world renowned 'Knowledge of London' which involves several years of studying London. I am also a fully qualified Worshipful Company of Hackney Carriage Drivers, London Tour Guide. My aim is to provide you with a fantastic day out and an unforgettable tour of this great City.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Richmond, Virginia
“Family Trip to London”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We recently took a 3 hour tour with Micheal of London Black Taxi Tours and it was one of the highlights of our trip and time spent in London. Micheal's knowledge of London and insight to the history of this fantastic city was incredible. He was very accommodating while trying to schedule our trip and really made us feel welcome. We would highly recommend this tour if you have the time.

Nanaimo
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“We saw everything!”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Because we had only 4 days in London, Michael and his black cab took us everywhere that we wanted to go, but couldn't on our own. If there was anything that we wanted to go back to ourselves, we did, but felt that we saw so much with Michael that we didn't miss out on anything. Michael is very knowlegdeable and informative! What a great tour guide for our first time in London. We would highly recomment taking his Black Cab tour!

Fuerteventura
“What an amazing way to see London.”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

This summer my sister, my friend and I came from the Canary Islands to visit England. One of the days we were there we went to London, where Michael, in his black taxi, took us to see all the main tourist attractions. We only had 4 hours and we didn’t think that we would see it all but Michael, knowing all the streets, took us from place to place very quickly and we even had time to take loads of photos. It´s definitely the best way to see London. Michael is very kind and considerate and probably knows everything there is to know about London. Next time I visit London I will definitely take this tour again and recommend others to do so too.

hong kong
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Do not miss out on a memorable tour with a true English gentleman!”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

My family (we were a party of 5 ages ranging 21-47) did a four hour tour of london with Michael Churchill and he was fantastic!!! 2 of the 5 in our group had been to London before and the other 3 had not.........yet the tour kept everyone entertained. Our only regret was that we did not do a full day tour with Michael!!!! Oh well, next time!!! Michael was such a nice guy, he even dropped us off at a quaint gastropub in Knightsbridge at the end of our tour since we wanted something to eat. He then stayed outside for 10 mins to make sure we were ok before he left!! Responsible and friendly! Definitely do this tour if you want a well-organized tour that is both educational and entertaining!!! You won't be sorry! This tour was so good i actually logged onto tripadvisor and signed up to write a review!!!

Hagatna
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful personalized tour”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We had a GREAT time going around London with Michael. He showed us sights we otherwise wouldn't have seen on our own. Granted it was raining that morning, my husband and I agree, it was worth it!

1 Thank mel_sam2011