1,044 results
All reviews northern line hendon central tube station continental breakfast complimentary soft drinks l'occitane toiletries minute walk mini fridge cold meats busy road little touches executive room leicester square small hotel yogurt the ground floor amazing hotel no lift
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at The Hide during a trip to Wimbledon and were not disappointed. The boutique hotel offered a high quality room with L'Occitane toiletries and chocolate truffles on arrival which was a nice touch.

A continental breakfast is included in the room rate and secure off road parking is free.

Check in / out was straightforward and swift.

The hotel is a 5 minute walk from Hendon Central station so very convenient for travel in and around London.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We booked to stay for an event at Alexandra Palace. The Reception team were professional, welcoming and very accommodating. The rooms comfy and well equipped with everything you need, water, soft drinks and little toiletries (Love!).
Comfy bed and temperature controls, even complimentary fruit and snacks at the hotel. WiFi was excellent too.

Continental breakfast was well placed and stocked.

And free parking!

Really couldn't ask for anything more. We'll be back.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

I stay at The Hide regularly and feel I must respond to the review left by emzfab82. I appreciate reviews are subjective but I feel the comments made are unfair and in my opinion should be ignored for the following reasons:

1, The staff are all lovely and will bend over backwards to make your stay enjoyable
2, the hotel cannot be blamed for a cancelled concert. The Hide is a business and the T's & C's are pretty clear. Why would you expect a refund! I'm pretty sure The Hide didn't ask Adele to cancel her performance!
3, this hotel is clean, tidy, well managed, customer focussed and reasonably priced
4, personally, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when I visit London
5, for a more balanced view, have a look at all the other reviews

I cannot recommend The Hide highly enough!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank Peter K
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

I was booked into this hotel for a concert at Wembley which was cancelled. The hotel were extremely unhelpful with refunding and refused even though it was completely unforeseen circumstances. They showed no apology for the inconvenience and cared more about the business losing money. I and no doubt a lot of other customers would have been left out of pocket by this hotel and I certainly would not stay here in the future! Terrible customer service.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

We checked into the Hide for one night while in London for a concert. It's location at the end of the M1 and right next to Hendon Central Underground station was the main reason for choosing it but the good TA reviews persuaded us too. On arrival the staff on the desk could not have been more friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable and well equipped, even with a free minibar, and faced the rear of the property so it was quiet. Everything feels quite new and modern. Parking was not a problem as there seems to be plenty of space. Next morning we enjoyed a continental breakfast which I have to say is one of the best of its kind I have had anywhere in the world, and I stay in hotels for over 100 nights a year. Well done to the people who run this lovely little hotel, it really is a gem. We will certainly be coming back