Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed 1 week ago
theconstanttrave2018
Hampton Court Palace

MallalexB

All reviews private tour day trip windsor castle driver guide hour tour his knowledge excellent driver hampton court palace wonderful tour dropped off great guide city tour stratford upon avon great sense of humor english history roman baths highlight of our trip
Reviewed 1 week ago

We did a four hour private tour by car of London with Stuart of London Tours and had an excellent time! Stuart was a fabulous host and really knew his way around the city. He gave some interesting information about what we say and was very flexible about the stops we made, especially when we wanted to spend more time at Buckingham Palace! The car was very comfortable. We really enjoyed our tour and highly recommend you use London Tours and ask for Stuart!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I wanted to get out of London, and spend a meaningful afternoon, so I booked a tour of Hampton Court Palace with British Tours. It was my good fortune to have Anthony as my guide, as he was absolutely sensational. The tour started from the moment I got in the car, as he detailed the sights along the way, as well as great tidbits of London history. Upon arrival, Anthony whisked me through the palace, educating me on both the history, and of the occupants, of the palace. It was a well-spent day, just exactly what I had hoped for.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went to London for a quick visit to watch an NFL game at Wembley Stadium! We had only one full day to tour so we, once again, booked a day with British Tours. Previously, we did a day touring London so on this visit we did Oxford and Cotswold. Our guide, Mike, was so intelligent. His knowledge of history was amazing. Plus, he was a great guy to spend 9 hours with!! We totally enjoyed every aspect of our day. We will definitely book British Tours on any future visits.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Six of us were recently in London to watch our home team, The Eagles at Wembley. We noticed the weather was going to be cold so we decided against the on and off double Decker bus tours. Best decision we made! Not only were we warm, we did not have to wait in lines, we were able to maneuver around the tons of traffic and Alex our tour guide went above and beyond. We had 5 hours to tour and Alex made the best of it. Not only did he take us to destinations, he went out of his way to explain things along the way. He made the experience so worth it. He was nice and a great dresser. :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After deciding to tour Normandy my next decision was to hire a private tour guide, it was the best way for us to see Normandy for the first time. Our guide met us at the station when arrived from London on the Eurostar and we began a 2 night 3 day tour. Andre was very well informed and helped us enjoy all the sights on our list. He was very knowledgeable of the area and had a wonderful way of making history pertinent to the sites we visited. The British Tours booking staff were very helpful when I was planning the trip and answered all my questions about the area and the details of my travel plans. I suggest if you are traveling and unsure of how to navigate on your own , it is money well spent to be able to relax and enjoy the adventure!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Callum was excellent and highly recommended. He was on time for both days of our tours very informative and able to answer all of our questions. The tour was very relaxing and enjoyable and we were able to cover a tremendous amount of London.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Before joining our tour of London and France , we wanted to spend some time in London on our own. Included in planning , we wanted to be sure to get in some sights outside of the city. We contacted British tours and asked them to coordinate a day including Stratford, Cotswold and Oxford. They were very quick to respond and gave us all the details. The price was good as well. Nigel, our driver/guide met us at our hotel at 7:00am and off we went. He was courteous, knowledgeable and a pleasure to spend a long day with. We were completely satisfied with very aspect of the services that were provided. I highly recommend British Tours.

2  Thank Zlady
Reviewed October 6, 2018

This is our third time using British Tours and it is the best way to see the UK. We went to Hever Castle and Chartwell, Churchill's family home and had an amazing day. Sam, our guide took care of everything, all we had to do was sit back and enjoy the beautiful English countryside. This is was our first trip without our children so we wanted to take our time and enjoy everything including a nice lunch at a pub, which wasn't part of the tour but Sam made it happen. British Tours is always flexible about what you want to do! Can't say enough good things about this company and the amazing people they hire to be their guides.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

My husband and I only had one day in London and wanted to make the most of it. We saw everything that we wanted to see in London. Our guide, Mike, was beyond wonderful. Not only did we get to see all of the sights, we got so much information from Mike - history, stories, recommendations, etc. He was so knowledgeable and so nice. He took us to a well-known pub for fish and chips (on our bucket list) and joined us for a beer. If you are visiting London for the first time this is the way to go.Just seeing the famous sights is not enough. We got a personal tour with lots of info and had great conversations in the car. Thank you Mike and British Tours.I highly recommend British Tours, especially if you have limited time to see the sights.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We took 3 tours with British Tours prior to our Norwegian Cruise Of the British Isles. We also used their transfer services from and to the airport and to the cruise port. Charlotte was our guide for 2 days. We did a small group private tour of London, a night tour of London, and a full day tour of Salisbury, Winchester and Stonehenge. We were a group of 8 retired folks. I can’t say enough good things about Charlotte. She is well spoken, answers any question you have, and is very passionate about the area. She knows her stuff - she doesn’t sound like she’s giving a lecture. We felt like she was our best friend showing us the sights. Our separate transfer drivers were on time and very courteous.