Haven't stayed at Number 16 but have at The Haymarket and so we decided to have afternoon tea in the garden at No. 16.
You certainly don't need dinner after tea at 16. Fantastic cakes and pastries with a excellent choice of teas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number Sixteen forms part of a row of gleaming white stucco mid Victorian townhouses. It originally opened in the 1980’s and instantly became popular with discerning travellers looking for an alternative to the larger Park Lane hotels. Now several years on, the hotel has a Firmdale point of view. Kit Kemp redesigned the hotel in her signature, fresh modern English style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Number Sixteen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 16
- Number Sixteen London, England
- Number Sixteen Hotel London