Loved this hotel. We liked the location just south of Hyde Park. The staff was lovely and helpful. Our room was clean and quiet. I felt like we were staying at a friends very nice home.
We only ate breakfast there so I can't comment on the restaurant. Their breakfast buffet was nice with the typical choices. But it seemed fresh. I think you could order cooked to order breakfast but we were always up and on the go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number Sixteen forms part of a row of gleaming white stucco mid Victorian townhouses. It originally opened in the 1980’s and instantly became popular with discerning travellers looking for an alternative to the larger Park Lane hotels. Now several years on, the hotel has a Firmdale point of view. Kit Kemp redesigned the hotel in her signature, fresh modern English style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Number Sixteen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 16
- Number Sixteen London, England
- Number Sixteen Hotel London