Number Sixteen is in a quiet road in South Kensington, brilliantly located. I feel like I am walking into somebody's house here, except for the fact that there is a reception desk. Rooms are quite small as you might expect round here but really well appointed. There is an honesty bar and lovely lounge areas. It's ideal for a one or two night stay in town if you are country people like us. All very welcoming and lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number Sixteen forms part of a row of gleaming white stucco mid Victorian townhouses. It originally opened in the 1980’s and instantly became popular with discerning travellers looking for an alternative to the larger Park Lane hotels. Now several years on, the hotel has a Firmdale point of view. Kit Kemp redesigned the hotel in her signature, fresh modern English style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Number Sixteen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 16
- Number Sixteen London, England
- Number Sixteen Hotel London