What a wonderful little hotel in Chelsea. Only reason it didn't get 5 stars was they couldn't get air to my room as I visited during the summer and it was one of the few warm days in the UK. They had a wonderful English Breakfast. The rooms while small (I think that's standard for London) were well put together and clean. The service was excellent. I absolutely loved the location which was close to everything it seemed while retaining a quite home like feel. I will stay here again when I visit London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number Sixteen forms part of a row of gleaming white stucco mid Victorian townhouses. It originally opened in the 1980’s and instantly became popular with discerning travellers looking for an alternative to the larger Park Lane hotels. Now several years on, the hotel has a Firmdale point of view. Kit Kemp redesigned the hotel in her signature, fresh modern English style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Number Sixteen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 16
- Number Sixteen London, England
- Number Sixteen Hotel London