“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Such a good pubcrawl, definitely one of the better ones I've ever been on. Our guide Mark was awesome fun too and a great guy to party with.
Would do it again in an instant!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank AKrop91

• Hebrew first
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Lost the group, not worth the money..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

We came there at 20:30, just missed the first bar but we knew that might happen and were OK with that. At the second bar we were told that since we didn't have any valid ID (anly credit cards and debit cards from our country), we could not go. We told them that that info was something they should have on the first page of their website, which they argued it was, but it's not.

http://www.camdenpubcrawl.com - It's not there! If I were to but tickets, it's on that page, but not the front page, which I only looked at, since I was only looking for info about where to meet up and when.

Anyway, we went back to our hotel, got our passports and joined the group as they were leaving the second bar, paid 12 pounds and got one shot.
When we got to the third bar, we got in front of the line, were instructed where to go in and nothing else. No drink or shot. After about an half an hour there, we started wondering when we would go to the next place so we started looking everywhere for someone from the pub crawl staff but never found anyone.
Out of luck, one of the bartenders could tell us where the next two bars were, and said they were probably at the last place, Barfly. We went there, got free entry but didn't find anyone from the staff and didn't get any drinks.

I don't know if the group got any more details about where to meet them or find them or when they were changing bars, before we joined, but still I think we were to be told as well, we paid the same amount of money and deserve the same info as everyone else, they should see to that....

Visited December 2012
CamdenPubCrawl, Owner at Undiscovered London, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Dear BergthoraKristin,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are sorry you had this experience of the Camden Pub Crawl.

The ID requirements are on all the ticketing pages, but I appreciate you may have missed that. We have since made the ID requirements clearer on the website.

Credit and debit cards are not accepted as proof of age anywhere in the UK. Even if we had accepted them, the venues would simply have turned you away.

There are four free shots on the night, free entry, queue jump and discounts. Proud is the only venue on that night that does not give a free shot, but you do get free entry worth £10.

The group is briefed on when to meet outside and we do our best to round people up, but it is possible to miss people when the venue is busy and we have a large group.

Essentially, you missed the vast majority of the night. We are really sorry for this and would like to offer you and your friends the opportunity to come out with us again for free, if you are still in London, or when you come back, so that you can experience the Camden Pub Crawl properly.

Please email: info@camdenpubcrawl.com to take us up on this.

All best wishes,

Sam
London, UK
4 attraction reviews
“Camden Pub Crawl!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

I went on Camden pub crawl last night and had a great time! The staff were happy to chat and make sure tour night was great! And I loved the bars and pubs especially the live music and atmosphere! All in all, a great night i will recommend to all!

Visited December 2012
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing night out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

I am a student in London and the Camden Pub Crawl was definitely one of my best night outs this term! I would have never found these unique pubs without the tour and I especially loved the blues bar and KOKO in the end. The drinks discounts and the free shots were great, we saved a lot of money! The staff were very friendly and helpful as well.

Highly recommended!!! :)

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Pilar S
Aarhus, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This is Camden! Do not miss it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Solo traveller? You are not alone! This was such a great way to spend my night in London. I enjoyed it so much I've been on it 6 times since I first hit the streets of Camden with the crawl. I'm from Australia and have been doing a fair bit of travelling the last few years; Camden is my favourite part of London by far; this crawl is definitely a big reason for that. The atmosphere and environment is something you will always be pulled back to. I've made some really good friends from going on this tour and with the wonders of the internet, have visited them all over the world. The guides are hands down awesome and are their to make sure you enjoy every moment. If you're travelling by yourself don't worry, the guides are there to make you feel like your one of the group. Friendly and helpful they have endless amounts to talk about over a good beer or two (or three or four...) There are plenty of stories to be told!

Get yourself down to Camden and do The Camden Pub Crawl!
You will not regret it.