Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

from $27.50
from $15.70
from $41.80
14,845 results
All reviews whispering gallery golden gallery christopher wren climb the stairs worth the climb audio guide entrance fee beautiful building well worth the effort awe inspiring millennium bridge take photos take your time london pass london eye architecture evensong
Reviewed December 5, 2014

Okay, so I am totally biased when it comes to this church. I simply adore it. It has featured strongly in my love for London and with it's ties to my all time favourite film: Mary Poppins, St Paul's is one of the reasons I fell in love with this city. I have explored it thoroughly, climbed to the Golden Gallery more times than I care to remember ;) and love the sound of the bells. I love that the church has been central to so much of the extraordinary history of London and still plays an enormously important role in events...like the Lord Mayor's Show. The views from the galleries are stunning and if you can time your visit with sunset, particularly in winter, you will be treated to an amazing sight....something never forgotten. From that vantage you can see forever....the narrow lanes and streets of the city as well as many of London's most iconic landmarks. Don't be fooled, it's a heck of a climb, over 500 steps but as it's broken into 3 sections; Whispering Gallery, Stone Gallery and then the Golden Gallery, it makes the climb less arduous. I enjoy timing my visits with the clock striking the hour of 4pm and listening to that while on the Stone gallery...marvellous. The mosaics that fill the quire are inspiring, so beautiful they take your breath away. The crypt simply must be included in any visit, some of the most incredible memorials are to be found there and of course a pilgrimage to Sir Christopher Wren's simple grave has to be made. The cafe in the crypt is lovely with delicious food and the facilities are clean and well attended. If you can, do try and attend at least one of the services at the church, even if you are not religious, the services are sublime. Top of my list of favourite places in London, I visit often.

2  Thank 3 Days i
Reviewed December 5, 2014 via mobile

Great views from the galleries and lots of famous people commemorated. Expensive but this is quite a special place

Reviewed December 4, 2014

Visited St Puls Cathedral in London with my wife - it is absolutely spectacular and really interesting. Quite how the place was built so long ago is beyond me! The history associated with the place and the architecture is quite stunning. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed December 4, 2014

We went to a service so we did not pay to see the cathedral. Both the inside and outside of St. Paul's are beautiful and worth a visit. The interiors are colorful and shining. There are also several statues inside and a lovely organ for services.

Reviewed December 4, 2014

St Paul's Cathedral is an absolute must when visiting London...the architecture is second to none, simply awe inspiring.