The service you recieve at The Metropolitan is outstanding. From the moment we arrived until we left people were attentive, courteous, knowledgable without fussing.
Checkin was fast and we were shown to our room by the same person, not handed to someone else.
Rooms are minimally chic and spotlessly clean.
We had a Park Suite with a small balcony overlooking Hyde Park. Very light and airy.
Beds had been moved and changed from king to twins without any fuss to meet our requirements. Very quiet rooms ensuring peaceful sleep.
Bathroom products smell divine, smells like you are in a spa!
Have eaten in Nobu in the past which was simply mouthwateringly good, decor not as plush as the Berkley Square sister restaurant.
The Met bar was welcoming with resident dj happy to take requests, unheard of in London bares and clubs.
Small and intimate, service excellent bar staff friendly and entertaining with their bottle throwing and ice catching, we did encourage them!!
Breakfast, great selection, from haute cuisine scrambled eggs to bacon baps and HP sauce.
checkout speedy and help given for travelling to our next destination.
This is an understated chic hotel with service of the highest order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan London has a serene urban aesthetic that is both contemporary and timeless in sun-soaked whites with accents of vibrant yellow. Light floods all 144 rooms and suites through floor-to-ceiling windows whilst the uncluttered design and intuitive technology create a haven of calm perfect for business or leisure travel. All rooms and suites come with: Bespoke king-size beds with mattress protectors and comforters 400-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets Complimentary high speed WiFi and hardwire internet Loewe interactive TV with extensive on-demand music and over 70 channels Discreet hospitality units, mini bars and Nespresso machines Touchscreen controls Remote controlled curtains and blinds, operated by your bedside COMO Shambhala amenities Controllable lighting Rainfall showers Floor to ceiling windows with views of Hyde Park or Mayfair Fret cut-panel bespoke artwork International multi-region plug sockets Climate control Unique yoga channel Hairdryer Safe For extended stay guests COMO Metropolitan London offers some of the best serviced apartments in Central London. Situated just off Park Lane on Hertford Street and Brick Street, our apartments deliver privacy and flexibility with the hotel's signature facilities and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Metropolitan Hotel London
- Metropolitan London
- Metropolitan Hotel London
- COMO Metropolitan London England