We have just spent a night in a 10th floor room with fantastic views of so much of London. They knew it was my birthday and arranged a great choccy cake to be in our room with candles etc. There were tulips, fresh fruit and a note welcoming us. The staff were without exception fantastic. We had a great - if not cheap - breakfast with wonderful freshly squeezed orange juice. There were some great healthy choices that were very tempting even though my diet doesn't start until tomorrow! We had a complimentary cocktail in the Met bar and a very nice attentive waiter gave us more delicious olives and crisps before we finished the first lot. I think that the decor is a bit boring in places and they could add a couple of things to make it sparkle but it was just so relaxing. Our room was very boringly decorated (lots of white and a big expanse of plain carpet) but I liked the dimmer switches on the lights and the bathroom was good. The essential oil bath salts that they gave you were absolutely brilliant and I loved the smell of all the bathroom products and soaps - the best I have had for a long while (including other 5 star hotels). Overall a very good experience and we came home well rested as the bed was very comfortable. We also had a great dinner in Nobu so only had to take the lift to our room which was fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan London has a serene urban aesthetic that is both contemporary and timeless in sun-soaked whites with accents of vibrant yellow. Light floods all 144 rooms and suites through floor-to-ceiling windows whilst the uncluttered design and intuitive technology create a haven of calm perfect for business or leisure travel. All rooms and suites come with: Bespoke king-size beds with mattress protectors and comforters 400-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets Complimentary high speed WiFi and hardwire internet Loewe interactive TV with extensive on-demand music and over 70 channels Discreet hospitality units, mini bars and Nespresso machines Touchscreen controls Remote controlled curtains and blinds, operated by your bedside COMO Shambhala amenities Controllable lighting Rainfall showers Floor to ceiling windows with views of Hyde Park or Mayfair Fret cut-panel bespoke artwork International multi-region plug sockets Climate control Unique yoga channel Hairdryer Safe For extended stay guests COMO Metropolitan London offers some of the best serviced apartments in Central London. Situated just off Park Lane on Hertford Street and Brick Street, our apartments deliver privacy and flexibility with the hotel's signature facilities and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your COMO Metropolitan London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Metropolitan Hotel London
- Metropolitan London
- Metropolitan Hotel London
- COMO Metropolitan London England