From the moment we checked in, we were given impeccable service. Hot towels at arrival, they honored our request for a higher floor (with a great view of the city) and wine and fruit waiting in our room (it was our anniversary) and that was just check-in. The room and hotel are great (rooms are a very nice size for London and bathrooms have towel warmers!) but the standouts are really the people. Our concierge, Dominic, was tasked with getting us fabulous dinner reservations and the hardest west end tix to obtain. 2 days later we were seeing Helen Mirren play the Queen in the 7th row and dining at Dinner by Heston Blumenthal. The hotel manager, Scott Wilson, was also exceptional, always going above and beyond. He was always helpful but more than anything he made us always feel at home in the hotel. We knew if there was ever anything we needed, he would take care of it for us. We were very sad to leave after such a wonderful experience and would definitely stay at the Met again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan London has a serene urban aesthetic that is both contemporary and timeless in sun-soaked whites with accents of vibrant yellow. Light floods all 144 rooms and suites through floor-to-ceiling windows whilst the uncluttered design and intuitive technology create a haven of calm perfect for business or leisure travel. All rooms and suites come with: Bespoke king-size beds with mattress protectors and comforters 400-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets Complimentary high speed WiFi and hardwire internet Loewe interactive TV with extensive on-demand music and over 70 channels Discreet hospitality units, mini bars and Nespresso machines Touchscreen controls Remote controlled curtains and blinds, operated by your bedside COMO Shambhala amenities Controllable lighting Rainfall showers Floor to ceiling windows with views of Hyde Park or Mayfair Fret cut-panel bespoke artwork International multi-region plug sockets Climate control Unique yoga channel Hairdryer Safe For extended stay guests COMO Metropolitan London offers some of the best serviced apartments in Central London. Situated just off Park Lane on Hertford Street and Brick Street, our apartments deliver privacy and flexibility with the hotel's signature facilities and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Metropolitan Hotel London
- Metropolitan London
- Metropolitan Hotel London
- COMO Metropolitan London England