Have just returned from a 3night stay at the Metropolitan & once again, we thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The staff are so friendly & the welcome we received from both Scott & Andrew made us feel truly valued guests. This in itself is quite unique as most hotels make you feel like just another number. To do this in a central London hotel shows how good they are at what they do. Thank you for your hospitality.
The rooms are spacious & well appointed with the best selection of sports channels on TV that my well travelled husband has ever had at his fingertips. Made an afternoon of shopping easy for me as he could nip back to the hotel for a bit of football watching!
We had room service our first night due to a long journey, service was quick & the food delicious.
All in all, another great visit. We will be back in 2013 & meanwhile we will recommend many others to stay with you on their visits to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan London has a serene urban aesthetic that is both contemporary and timeless in sun-soaked whites with accents of vibrant yellow. Light floods all 144 rooms and suites through floor-to-ceiling windows whilst the uncluttered design and intuitive technology create a haven of calm perfect for business or leisure travel. All rooms and suites come with: Bespoke king-size beds with mattress protectors and comforters 400-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets Complimentary high speed WiFi and hardwire internet Loewe interactive TV with extensive on-demand music and over 70 channels Discreet hospitality units, mini bars and Nespresso machines Touchscreen controls Remote controlled curtains and blinds, operated by your bedside COMO Shambhala amenities Controllable lighting Rainfall showers Floor to ceiling windows with views of Hyde Park or Mayfair Fret cut-panel bespoke artwork International multi-region plug sockets Climate control Unique yoga channel Hairdryer Safe For extended stay guests COMO Metropolitan London offers some of the best serviced apartments in Central London. Situated just off Park Lane on Hertford Street and Brick Street, our apartments deliver privacy and flexibility with the hotel's signature facilities and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Metropolitan Hotel London
- Metropolitan London
- Metropolitan Hotel London
- COMO Metropolitan London England