Stayed here for 7 nights on business trip. Room overlooked construction on adjacent building and a glimpse of London Eye, but was away from street so was very quiet. Hallways were also quiet - the maids don't go rapping on doors early, or attempt to vacuum you out of the room like major chain hotels. Good bed, work space at desk, bathroom had good lighting and shelf space. Only complaints were hair dryer cord was too short to use in front of mirror unless seated at desk, and service was erratic. Hotel does not offer hospitality tea/coffee tray so had to order a kettle and cups + tea. Maids left kettle and on varied days, dirty cups, then left tea bags, then took away coffee, left no tea, erratic. Newspaper delivery was also erratic - some days it was in bag over door handle and sometimes not Otherwise, well equipped room. The concierge team was fantastic - lots of good info about neighborhood and assistance finding/printing out maps of obscure streets across London. A quick walk to Green Park station, righ across from Hyde Park near serpetine pond, and aso up to Oxford Street to major shopping at Marks & Spencer, Selfridges, etc. Dining options nearby include Shepherd's Market - a good thing since an extra fried egg in my breakfast sandwich cost 8 pounds = $13.00 in Mayfair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan London has a serene urban aesthetic that is both contemporary and timeless in sun-soaked whites with accents of vibrant yellow. Light floods all 144 rooms and suites through floor-to-ceiling windows whilst the uncluttered design and intuitive technology create a haven of calm perfect for business or leisure travel. All rooms and suites come with: Bespoke king-size beds with mattress protectors and comforters 400-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets Complimentary high speed WiFi and hardwire internet Loewe interactive TV with extensive on-demand music and over 70 channels Discreet hospitality units, mini bars and Nespresso machines Touchscreen controls Remote controlled curtains and blinds, operated by your bedside COMO Shambhala amenities Controllable lighting Rainfall showers Floor to ceiling windows with views of Hyde Park or Mayfair Fret cut-panel bespoke artwork International multi-region plug sockets Climate control Unique yoga channel Hairdryer Safe For extended stay guests COMO Metropolitan London offers some of the best serviced apartments in Central London. Situated just off Park Lane on Hertford Street and Brick Street, our apartments deliver privacy and flexibility with the hotel's signature facilities and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Metropolitan Hotel London
- Metropolitan London
- Metropolitan Hotel London
- COMO Metropolitan London England